Install Dell EMC OpenManage Integration with Microsoft Windows Admin Center by using local path or network file share
Before you install Dell EMC OpenManage Integration extension in Windows Admin Center by using a local path or a network file share, ensure that you have:
- Logged in to Windows Admin Center as a gateway administrator.
- Downloaded and extracted the OpenManage Integration with Microsoft Windows Admin Center .zip file from the Dell EMC support site.
To install Dell EMC OpenManage Integration extension by using a local or network file share:
- In the Windows Admin Center application, in the upper right corner, select Settings.
- Under GATEWAY, click Extensions.
- Select .
- In the Add package source window, enter the local path or network file share where you have extracted the .zip file. Example paths: C:\<foldername>, \\sharename\foldername.
NOTE: : Do not rename the .nupkg file in the extracted folder.
NOTE: : You must set read and write permissions to the local or network file location.
- Click Add.
If the extension is successfully added, the extension is listed under the Available Extensions tab.
- Select Dell EMC OpenManage Integration extension, click Install, and then click Confirm to confirm the changes and to install the extension.
After the Dell EMC OpenManage Integration extension is installed, Windows Admin Center is restarted, and the extension is listed under Installed extensions
NOTE: : While installing OMIMSWAC by using local path or network path, multiple instances of OMIMSWAC extension might be listed under Available and Installed Extensions, when:
- More than one .nuget packages are available in the specified folder path.
- The .nuget packages are available in root or subfolders in addition to the folder path provided under .