Enterprise on Linux
Log in to the local system with root privileges.
- Open the terminal window.
- Browse to the folder where the SupportAssist
Enterprise installation package is available.
- Perform one of the following:
- Type chmod 744 supportassistenterprise_2.0.0.bin and press Enter.
- Type chmod +x supportassistenterprise_2.0.0.bin and press Enter.
- Type ./supportassistenterprise_2.0.0.bin and press Enter.
The Welcome to the Dell SupportAssist Enterprise
Installer message is displayed.
- To continue, type c.
The SupportAssist Enterprise License Agreement is displayed.
- Read the license agreement and type y to start the installation.
- Type the user name and password of a user
with root privileges, and then click Login.
The SupportAssist Enterprise Registration Wizard
To access SupportAssist Enterprise from a remote system, open the following web address by using a web browser:
https://<IP address or host name of the server where SupportAssist Enterprise is installed>:5700/SupportAssist.