A foundation of security
Industrial strength: Rugged enough for factory floors or outdoor HVAC systems, suited to wall or DIN rail mounting, and designed for 24x7 long-term operation, with expanded temperature ranges.
Form, function, flexibility: Diverse and expandable input/output connections and solutions from certified software partners help to aggregate, track, normalize and relay data from virtually any sensor and network protocol.
Built to your specs: End-to-end Dell solutions, and our certified software program and system integrators, provide industry-specific expertise, plus flexibility for customers to construct an IoT ecosystem that meets their unique business needs and requirements.
Bring analytics to the network edge
Ports and slots
Dimensions and weight
Get supplementary power for a PCIe card and provide space for potential future modules. Regulate external power sources for smooth, uninterrupted service.
Prepare for expansion with two additional USB ports, a serial port and GPIO, so you’re ready to connect future models and manage cables easily. Requires additional power module.
This lockable hardened enclosure protects from dust, oil and weather elements, and the chassis intrusion switch will send an alert in case of unauthorized access.
Mesh Networking Adapter
Discover a cost-effective yet reliable wireless technology for mesh networks such as ZigBee and other low-battery situations.
Created to allow access to Controller Area Network protocols, this card series drastically reduces the chance of data loss and ensures system reliability.
We’ve got your Edge Gateway covered
Choose Dell ProSupport for 24x7 direct access to in-region engineers for advanced hardware and OS support. Comes with Onsite or Advanced Exchange.
Dell Deployment Services
Deployment services ensure your Edge Gateway is configured accurately and quickly by our highly skilled experts.
Configuration and Flexible Branding
Dell Edge Gateways are OEM-ready, so talk to us about flexible branding options. With our Configuration Service, we can also configure PCs to your specifications, including custom BIOS settings and installation of your software image prior to shipping to your site. Some options, such as memory and operating systems, change for OEM-ready.
- Intel CPU E3825 1.33GHz
- Win10 IoT Ent 2015 EMB 64bit Entry Gateway 5000/5100 AP-Requires Customer License Agreement(CLA)
- 4GB DDR3L-1333MHz
- 512 GB Solid State Drive M.2 SATA
- Wireless 802.11 LAN Card
- 5Yr ProSupport: Next Business Day Onsite Service
- Dell Edge Gateway Model 5000
- Industrial-grade chassis, available with wall mounts or DIN-rail brackets.
Dimensions & Weight
- 229 mm wide x 216 mm high x 64 mm deep (9 in x 8.5 in x 2.5 in).
Weight: Starting at 3.0 Kg
- Commercial unit:
Operating temperature 0°C to 50°C;
Relative humidity 5% to 95% non-condensing.
- 2 USB2.
- Solid-state drive options (m.2 form factor): 32 GB or 64 GB options.
Optimized for wall and DIN-rail mounting.
I/O Expansion Slots
- Native :
Dual Independent Gigabit Ethernet (RJ-45).
1 HDMI port.
- WindRiver®: Helix™ Device Cloud. Snappy Ubuntu. Your choice of Dell Edge Device Manager (EDM) or Dell Client Command Suite to enable your choice of third-party on-premise management console such as Microsoft System Center.
- Trusted Platform Module (TPM) v1.2 to securely store artifacts (including passwords, certificates, or encryption keys) used to authenticate the gateway.
- Nominal input 24V AC/DC (18 – 26.4V), 4.0 Amps.
Also accepts standard Dell notebook AC adapter, 65W, 7.4mm plug.