Purpose-built acceleration solutionThe PowerEdge C4130 is an incredibly dense rack server designed to accelerate a range of demanding workloads including high-performance computing (HPC).
With up to four 300W double-width GPU accelerators or co-processors in just 1U of space — and with five unique configurations tailored to your needs — the C4130 delivers outstanding performance, flexibility and efficiency while reducing your space, cost and management requirements.
Meet your precise compute needsMatch your unique workload requirements with a balanced architecture offering a flexible combination of accelerator, processor, memory and I/O options.
- Scalable performance with the latest Intel® Xeon® processor E5-2600 v4 product family (up to two processors), and up to 1TB* of DDR4 memory
- I/O flexibility with two rear PCIe 3.0 slots and support for InfiniBand FDR
- Multiple configuration options including support for up to four GPUs or co-processors, even with a single CPU*
Get faster results with more precision thanks to the server's outstanding computing throughput. The C4130 supports up to four double-width 300W accelerators, with options including NVIDIA® Tesla® GPUs and Intel® Xeon Phi™ co-processors, allowing you to boost performance like never before.
Manage with ease
Maximize availability and efficiencyGet performance with peace of mind thanks to a range of features that enhance your server's reliability, efficiency and ease of use.
- Optimized cooling, cabling and mechanicals help reduce leakage current and enable reliable accelerator performance.
- Fault-tolerant features such as redundant, hot-plug power supplies and fans help ensure availability.
- Energy-efficient components deliver outstanding performance per watt.
Dell EMC offers complete end-to-end services
ProSupport Enterprise SuiteGain the freedom to focus on your business transformation with the support expertise and insights Dell EMC is known for across the globe. Choose the right support based on the criticality of specific systems with available automated predictive analysis, collaborative third-party assistance and service account management.
ProDeployProDeploy Enterprise Suite helps you get more out of technology starting on day one. Trust our experts to lead deployments from basic hardware installations through planning, configuration and complex integrations. Our complete suite of deployment services and professional certifications helps you achieve business outcomes today and tomorrow.
Training & CertificationEducation Services offers an expansive suite of training services with multiple delivery methods, including instructor-led, self-paced online and virtual instructor-led training. With comprehensive and flexible training programs, we make it easy to ensure your staff has the skills they need to successfully manage and utilize your new technology to its full potential.
ConsultingConsulting services give expert guidance to help you grow, optimize and transform your IT environment at your own pace and budget. We employ a broad range of certified consultants and engineers, backed by program management teams, who can deliver deep technical expertise. We give you the confidence that your project will be done right and on time.
- Up to 2x Intel® Xeon® processor E5-2600 v4 product family
- Red Hat® Enterprise Linux
- DDR4 DIMMs at up to 2400MT/s; 16 DIMM slots: 4GB/8GB/16GB/32GB/64GB
Dimensions & Weight
- H: 4.31 cm (1.69 in)
W: 43.93 cm (17.29 in) without rack latches
D: 88.58 cm (34.87 in) back of rack latch to rear wall
- Redundant power supply units (PSUs)
Hot-plug boot drives
iDRAC8 with Lifecycle Controller
- 1100W, 1600W, 2000W hot-plug PSU; redundant PSU (1+1) option available
- Optional internal controller: PERC H330, H730, H730P and H810
- Intel® C612 Series Chipset
- Up to 2 x 1.8” SATA SSD boot drives
Optional data drive tray supports up to 4 x 2.5” SAS/SATA drives
Optional 12Gb/s SAS and 6Gb/s SATA (with PERC9 card)
- Up to 2x PCIe 3.0 low-profile adapters (back)
Support for InfiniBand® EDR, FDR and NVIDIA® GPUDIRECT
Optional 96-lane PCIe 3.0 switch for certain accelerator configurations
4 x16 PCIe slots (front) for the GPU
- 2x 1GbE
- Systems management:
IPMI 2.0 compliant
Dell OpenManage Essentials
Dell OpenManage Mobile
Dell OpenManage Power Center
iDRAC8 with Lifecycle Controller
iDRAC8 Express (default)
iDRAC8 Enterprise (upgrade)
8GB vFlash media (upgrade)
16GB vFlash media (upgrade)
Dell OpenManage Integrations:
Dell OpenManage Integration Suite for Microsoft® System Center
Dell OpenManage Connections:
HP Operations Manager
IBM Tivoli® Netcool® and CA Network and Systems Management
Dell OpenManage Plug-in for Oracle® Database Manager
Environmental Operating Conditions
- Certain configurations may require inlet air temperatures below 25°C