專為 Dell M 系列刀鋒設計的 FC4 傳輸模組
將 M 系列刀鋒整合至您選擇的光纖通道基礎架構。
- 所有連接埠上都具有 16 倍速、基於業界標準的銅質與光學 SFP 收發器 (16 個到刀鋒的內接口和 16 條到 SAN 的外接上行鏈路)自動交涉 4/2/1 Gbps 的連結速度
連接埠和系統狀態 LED 指示燈
每個 M1000e 刀鋒機箱可以支援最多 4 台刀鋒交換器
- 可以與任何外接 SAN 基礎建設進行整合
- 每秒 4 Gb 線路速度，並可與每秒 2 和 1 Gb 線路速度回溯相容
- 本模組不受管理 - 所有管理都必須透過 HBA 韌體或外接交換器
OverviewThe FC4 pass-through module provides investment protection for data centers with pre-existing networking infrastructures by providing a direct connection between the servers and the storage area network (SAN) without you worrying about interoperability issues.The module provides up to sixteen 4 Gb/s Fibre Channel connections with 1:1, non-switched connections between the server blade and the SAN. The module is hot-swappable and provides for high-availability failover when deployed in pairs within the server chassis.
Here are some of the FC4 pass-through module's features:
- Each port provides a dedicated connection for guaranteed bandwidth to each server port
- The pass-through, with 16 external ports in a single blade, provides the highest port density available in Dell's connectivity options
- Hot-plug capability and redundancy provide true high-availability for 24/7 data center operation
- Unmanaged design speed deployment is simple — eliminates configuration hassles
- Connection between SAN and server is transparent — eliminates interoperability issues with transparent, pass-through protocol
- Form-factor is compact and ultra-dense
- 4, 2 or 1 Gb/s Fibre Channel connectivity on each port to match existing server and SAN installation
- FC4 pass-through module can be installed in pairs for redundancy and high availability
- FC4 pass-through module has full-duplex bandwidth of up to 256 Gb/s
Alternative Fibre Channel Options for Dell BladesFor available products on Fibre Channel switches featuring management capabilities and cable aggregation benefits, click here.
Dell ProSupportFaster, more reliable support services designed to address the technology challenges you face today. This new support portfolio is focused on your needs, time demands and budgets.
Need professional support services that take care of both you and your employees’ IT needs 7x24? Choose Dell™ ProSupport™ to get access to a certified technician in two minutes or less.
Got an IT staff? Choose Dell ProSupport for IT and get tech-to-tech support with Fast-Track dispatch, along with 7x24 access to Dell-certified technicians.
Dell ProSupport for End Users
Designed for organizations with limited or no dedicated IT staff.
- 7x24 direct break-fix hardware support for your employees
- "How-to" support on popular software applications such as Norton™ AntiVirus, Microsoft® Office, Microsoft Small Business Server, Intuit® QuickBooks®, Adobe® Photoshop® and Adobe Acrobat®.
- Access to a certified technician in two minutes or less
Dell ProSupport for IT
- 7x24 Direct access to Dell expert centers
- Fast-track dispatch for Dell-certified technicians
- Escalation management through Dell's Global Command Centers
Next, add Same-day Response for faster resolution:
Same-day Response — Ideal for customers using their Dell systems for time-sensitive operations or critical business functions. A Dell-trained technician will arrive onsite within 4 hours after problem determination, depending on location, to help get your system back in operation as rapidly as possible.
Basic Hardware Warranty
- One year unit exchange limited hardware warranty supplemented with one year of Next Business Day part or unit hardware replacement
- 7-day/24-hour Telephone Technical Support for troubleshooting and diagnosis of Dell hardware
Customization and Set-Up
- Installation — Dell provides streamlined standard installation services so you can easily choose the specific package that quickly gets new systems into the workspace and old systems out.
- You can upgrade to three years of part or unit hardware replacement, with either same day, 4 Hours or Next Business Day response.