The Dell™ Latitude™ D830 is our high-performance solution for professionals who require desktop capabilities on the go — especially those needing to run high-end graphics. Wide-screen options maximize viewability, and the D830 is also optimized for the latest external monitors, so users can make the most of their workday, in or out of the office.
Innovative DesignAdvanced options and new levels of customization to meet your unique needs
- The latest dual-core Intel processors with 64-bit support
- Genuine Windows Vista® Business or
Genuine Windows® XP Professional
- Three choices of 15.4” LCDs, including UltraSharp WUXGA & WSXGA+
- Choice of Direct Deploy Services to help simplify image management and customization
- Energy-efficient designs that meet or exceed the worldwide mutually recognized Environmental Protection Agency’s (EPA) ENERGY STAR® Standard
- Preliminary starting weight at 5.97 lbs (2.71kgs)*
Keeps users connected virtually anywhere, any time*
- Featuring next-generation Wi-Fi® 802.11 Draft-n support — Up to 5x faster than 802.11g when used with a Wireless-N router.*
- Integrated mobile broadband*, wireless and Bluetooth 2.1 make it easy to stay productive on the road
- Take advantage of Dell’s support for the industry’s leading mobile broadband carriers
Smart SecurityStrategic, comprehensive solutions for all types of businesses
- Keep your files safely encrypted in a personal virtual drive, secured by the TPM security chip
- Optional encrypted hard drive delivers full disk encryption at native speed
- Wave EMBASSY® Trust Suite works with the TPM for robust file/folder encryption and much more
RoadReady™Designed and built to meet your toughest laptop scenarios
- Full magnesium-alloy construction designed for years of reliable performance
- StrikeZone™ hard drive design delivers 24/7 protection against life’s bumps and bruises
- Dell laptops on average endure over 13,000 hours of rigorous testing to ensure durable performance
- NVIDIA® Quadro® NVS 140M*
High end graphics solution specifically designed for graphically-demanding applications like 3D modeling and video-editing. Delivers scalable flexibility for investment protection.
NVIDIA® Quadro® NVS 135M*
The NVIDIA Quadro NVS 135M offers all the latest graphics technology to produce extraordinary visual effects, robust wide-aspect LCD support and compatibility with all major business applications.
Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator X3100 (Up to 256MB shared*)
The GMA X3100 graphics core is an intelligent and responsive graphics engine built into the chipset that is on the motherboard. This integration provides incredible visual quality, faster graphics performance and flexible display options.
- WUXGA UltraSharp (200 nits) 1920 X 1200 resolution
WSXGA+ UltraSharp (200 nits) 1680 X 1050 resolution
WXGA (220 nits) 1280 X 800 resolution
Designed to address the technology challenges you face today, Dell ProSupport* starts with a service model designed for IT professionals like you.
Dell ProSupport for IT provides:
- 7x24 direct access to Dell Expert Centers
- Fast-track dispatch for Dell-certified technicians
- Escalation management through Dell’s Global Command Centers
Dell ProSupport for End-Users is designed for organizations with limited or no dedicated IT staff. End-users receive 24x7 direct break-fix hardware support plus “how-to” support on popular software applications such as Norton™ AntiVirus, Microsoft® Office, Microsoft Small Business Server, Intuit® QuickBooks®, Adobe® Photoshop® and Adobe Acrobat®.
Additional Dell ProSupport Options align to the way you use technology — rapidly responding to your needs, protecting your investment, your productivity and your sensitive data, and providing enhanced proactive support services to help reduce the risk and complexity of managing your infrastructure.
|SPEED OF RESPONSE||PROTECTION||PREMIUM PROACTIVE|
|International Onsite Service* provides service and support for your Dell laptop while you are traveling. |
Specialized Onsite Options allow you to augment your daily IT management or tap into specific technical expertise for critical projects when needed. Recommended options for notebooks include:
|Asset Management and Protection help protect sensitive data.|
Data Management and Protection
|Enterprise-Wide Contract provides enhanced proactive capabilities through:|
Customization and Set-Up
Our end-to-end deployment services are designed to simplify and accelerate the customization and utilization of your new systems. Dell Deployment Services include everything from order consolidation to coordination of deployment resources.
Dell Managed Deployment Services are for customers who need a complete, end-to-end deployment solution. Managed deployments are useful within complex logistical environments which require a single point of contact.
Custom Factory Integration
Dell offers custom factory integration services to help accelerate your system deployments. We can perform a range of services such as custom configuration, consolidation, and integration in our factory so that you can deploy your systems right out of the box.
ImageDirect is a web-based, hosted image management service that enables customers to easily create, manage, and load custom images for Dell commercial client systems.
Asset Recovery Services
Asset Recovery Services offers safe and environmentally-appropriate disposal solutions for outdated or end-of-life IT assets. This service includes transportation, flexible logistics, equipment processing, detailed data security and environmental reports at an affordable price.