Vostro 1710 at a Glance:
- Customized Software Suite - Eliminate trialware and choose only the software your business needs.
- Outstanding Out-of-Box Performance - Impressive first boot experience puts you in business in only six minutes.*
- Durable Construction – Enjoy the durability of Vostro’s magnesium-alloy reinforced chassis, sturdy hinges and sealed keyboards.
- Maximum Wireless Connectivity – Reduce dead spots and connect where business takes you with next-generation Wireless-N Wi-Fi®.*
- Exceptional Service and Support – Vostro laptops include a 30-Day Money Back Guarantee, 1-year Limited Warranty* and specially trained technical support.
- System and Data Protection – Help prevent unauthorized access, malicious attacks and loss with flexible security options.
Easy-to-Use TechnologyWhen your business demands time, your technology shouldn’t. The all-purpose Vostro 1710 includes a comprehensive portfolio of small business support services and features. Enjoy simplified system set-up, management and maintenance.
- Consolidate network set-up and troubleshooting with Dell Network Assistant.
- Enable peak system performance with automated maintenance tools.
- Receive personalized 24x7 support from specially trained technicians.
- Help protect valuable business and personal data with Online Data Backup.
- Enhance standard ProSupport services with optional tailored support plans.
Extraordinary Performance and Value
Even small business demands big results. The multi-functional Vostro 1710 delivers lightning-fast processing for heavy computation and video-intensive applications. Delivers an outstanding multimedia experience all at exceptional small business value.
- Withstand the rigors of home and office with rugged, lightweight magnesium-alloy reinforced construction.
- Get bright images and high contrast ratio with optional TrueLife™ HD display.
- Choose from CD,DVD or high-read/write drives
- Improve video and photo clarity with optional 256 MB graphics card.*
- Help protect your hard drive against unexpected drops with optional free fall sensors.
Desktop Like ExperienceExpertly designed Vostro laptops offer heavyweight performance in a highly portable system. With a full-sized keyboard and adjacent numeric keypad, the 1710 is more expandable than ever, with room to grow according to the needs of your business.
- 17" widescreen display for large, vibrant images.
- Fast and easy multi-media operation with well-placed capacitive controls.
- Simplify disc loading with convenient slot-load optical drives.
Stay Connected and Secure
When business extends beyond the office, Vostro 1710 enables secure connectivity - wherever wireless access is available.* Maximize productivity and up-time with available Wireless-N Wi-Fi® and Bluetooth® technology. Then help protect your system – and important data – with flexible Dell security options and software.
- Maximize hot spot connectivity, throughput and range with next-generation Wireless-N Wi-Fi®.
- Enable cable-free computing with Bluetooth® connectivity to peripherals.
- Restrict system access with optional fingerprint reader.
- Authenticate network access with standard Trusted Platform Module (TPM 1.2).
- With integrated graphics: Intel® GM965 Express chipset
With discrete graphics: Intel® PM965 Express chipset
- Intel® Integrated Graphics Media Accelerator X3100
Discrete Graphic Card: 256MB NVIDIA® GeForce® 8600M GS (128bit) Graphics
- 17" Wide Screen WXGA+ (1440 x 900 screen resolution) with anti-glare coating
17" Wide Screen WUXGA (1920x1200 screen resolution) with TrueLife™
- 24X DVD/CD-RW combo drive
8X DVD+/-RW with double-layer DVD+/-R write capability
- Biometric fingerprint reader(optional)
Trusted Platform Module 1.2 with Infineon TPM management Security Software
- Wi-Fi Options:
Dell Wireless 1395 802.11g Mini Card Wireless
Dell Wireless 1505 Wireless-N Mini Card
Intel® Pro/Wireless 3945 802.11 a/g Mini Card Wireless
Intel® 4965AGN Wireless-N Mini Card
Dell Wireless 360 Bluetooth® Module (2.0 + Enhanced Data Rate)
- 6-cell 58WHr Li-Ion Battery
8-cell 77WHr Li-Ion Battery
Built for small business. Built for how you work.
Vostro laptop solutions provide the combination of hardware, services and software that small business users want.
All Vostro laptops include:
Vostro Services and Support
You asked for a complete package. We listened.
Vostro was created with your small business in mind, which is why Dell offers comprehensive services and support specifically designed for your business. Dell has created tools and services to help you with installation, maintenance and repair tasks. You can be confident that you will have the level of support you need to help keep your business running smoothly.
Introducing Dell ProSupport – Faster, more reliable support services designed to address the technology challenges you face today. This new support portfolio is focused on your needs, time demands and budgets.
Dell ProSupport starts with the Dell ProSupport for non-IT Professionals Service Model, designed to take care of both you and your employees’ IT needs 7x24.
Dell ProSupport for non-IT Professionals includes:
Next, further customize your support solution by taking advantage of the Dell ProSupport Options below that align to how you use your technology.
Dell’s installation services give you the tools you need to get your systems up and running as fast as possible so you can focus on more important business matters.
Vostro's maintenance services and support tools help prevent downtime and potential disaster by keeping your systems running at peak performance.
Dell makes it easy to get help fast when your business needs it. All Vostro systems include a standard One-year parts and labor Limited Warranty, with the option to extend it for up to 4 years.