Secure. Flexible. Yours.
Select Small or Ultrasmall Towers
Get business-class performance in a flexible design with the most powerful OptiPlex desktop ever. With four chassis options, the secure and easy-to-manage OptiPlex 990 can integrate seamlessly into virtually any office environment.
- Featuring 2nd Generation Intel® Core™ processors.
- The new OptiPlex generation delivers more flexibility, performance and manageability than ever.
- Choose the form factor that best fits your needs, including one of the smallest business desktops on the market.
Your IT dream machineBring cutting-edge security, manageability and services to your organization with the Dell™ OptiPlex™ 990 desktop.
- Ease deployment across your organization by letting Dell Custom Factory Integration service add the applications, peripherals, asset tags and security labels you need.
- Get control from virtually anywhere, anytime with in-band and out-of-band management solutions to empower IT.
- Help save time and money with the Dell KACE™ family of systems management appliances.
- Gain outstanding security with encryption options, a security lock slot and chassis intrusion switch.
Powerful options that unlock user potentialYour organization relies on stable, high-performing desktops to get work done each day. Help your workforce's productivity soar with OptiPlex™ 990 premier performance and flexible solutions for virtually any work environment.
|Work fast with the high-performing OptiPlex desktop featuring the Intel® Core™ vPro™ processor family.||Experience powerful multitasking with support for up to four connected displays.|
|Choose the graphics options your work demands with dual discrete graphics slots (single PCIe x4 and single PCIe x16) for the mini tower, desktop and small form factor versions.||Enjoy immediate productivity with support for cloud computing and Dell Flexible Computing solutions.|
An efficient design for any workspaceWith four sizes to choose from — mini tower, Desktop, small form factor and ultrasmall form factor — OptiPlex™ 990 blends seamlessly into virtually any office environment and is designed to respect our planet and your budget.
- Save valuable desk space by combining the ultrasmall form factor design and all-in-one stand, which securely mounts OptiPlex 990 to the back of a monitor.
- Help reduce energy costs with this Energy Star® 5.0-qualified desktop, which has 90 percent efficient power supply option units and Dell™ Energy Smart Power Management settings.
- Help reduce and reuse waste with the EPEAT™ Gold-registered OptiPlex 990, which features 10 percent post-consumer recycled plastic in its chassis and small form factor comes in recyclable packaging*.
|Customization and Set-Up|
Our end-to-end deployment services are designed to simplify and accelerate the customization and utilization of your new systems. Dell Deployment Services include everything from order consolidation to coordination of deployment resources.
Dell Managed Deployment Services are for customers who need a complete, end-to-end deployment solution. Managed deployments are useful within complex logistical environments which require a single point of contact.
Hardware Customization (CFI)
Dell offers hardware customization services to help accelerate your system deployments. We can perform a range of services such as custom configuration, consolidation, and integration in our factory so that you can deploy your systems right out of the box.
ImageDirect is a web-based, hosted image management service that enables customers to easily create, manage, and load custom images for Dell commercial client systems.
Advanced Configuration Services
With Advanced Configuration Services (ACS), you can save time and resources by selecting various settings during the purchase process. You can choose to partition your hard drive; select boot order; change BIOS settings; and modify various standard software configuration settings.
|Asset Recovery Services|
Asset Recovery Services
Asset Recovery Services offers safe and environmentally-appropriate disposal solutions for outdated or end-of-life IT assets. This service includes transportation, flexible logistics, equipment processing, detailed data security and environmental reports at an affordable price