Powerful and Dependable Business-Class 14.1-Inch Laptop
Designed to increase productivity while reducing total cost of ownership, the Dell™ Latitude™ E6410 laptop features dramatic advancements in durability, security and mobile collaboration.
- Mainstream productivity features, proven durability
- Simplified deployment and maintainability through Web-based image management, long life cycles, interchangeable parts and Dell ProSupport™
- Globally available compatibility with Latitude E-Family product portfolio
Whether used in the office or around the globe, Latitude™ E-Family laptops can simplify productivity for mobile collaboration.
- Easy Global Collaboration — The latest wireless options let you connect with colleagues from virtually anywhere. A light-sensitive Webcam and noise-reducing, speech-enhancing microphone can be paired with speakers for an optimal video conference experience.
- Smart Controls — An intuitive, gesture-enabled touchpad and vibrant backlit keyboard option let you work smartly-and comfortably-in virtually any situation.
- Power to Do More — With Intel® Core™ i5 and up to quad-core Intel® Core™ i7 with Intel® Turbo Boost technology processor options, along with next-generation discrete graphics options, you can have a performance boost to stay on top of business.
- Always ON™ Capability — Use Latitude ON technology to access your email, calendar and contacts without booting up, and enjoy the added benefit of idle battery life that can extend for days, not just hours, on select platforms.*
Simplified Deployment & Maintainability
With their emphasis on stability, inter-compatibility, global support and simplified management, Latitude E-Family laptops can help save IT time and money within your organization.
- Advanced Security and Systems Management: Three-Year International Service (with purchase of Next Business Day Onsite Service after Remote Diagnosis): Available in selected regions.
- Dell ProSupport for IT: Get tech-to-tech support for IT professionals and the ability to fast-track dispatch parts and labor, bypassing basic troubleshooting (certification required).
- Easy Transition and Deployment: Dell Migration Services, with automated processes, can help reduce the manual labor associated with configuration and deployment.
Seamless Desktop Transitions: E-Port and E-Port PlusTransition seamlessly to a desktop environment with the new E-Port and E-Port Plus docking solutions featuring true hot docking and undocking capabilities. Both docking solutions provide an expansive compliment of USB, powered eSATA and graphics ports. Connect to networks, keyboards, monitors, and other peripherals quickly and easily instead of attaching cables every time.
Recent generation Dell flat-panel monitors can be easily mounted on this elegant stand through Dell quick disconnect mount. Third party and older generation Dell flat panel monitors can be mounted through an optional E-VESA® mount adapter.
The E-Legacy Extender can be snapped onto your E-Family notebooks through the docking connector and adds little weight to your system (0.45 lb or 0.21 kg). It is ideal for those who still rely on legacy ports (serial port, parallel port, or PS/2 port) regularly.
Designed to address the technology challenges you face today, Dell ProSupport™ starts with the Dell ProSupport for IT service model designed for IT professionals like you. Dell ProSupport for IT provides:
- 24x7 direct access to Dell Expert Centers
- Fast-track dispatch for Dell-certified technicians
- Escalation management through Dell Global Command Centers
|SPEED OF RESPONSE||PROTECTION||PREMIUM PROACTIVE|
|International On-site Service provides service and support for your Dell laptop while you are traveling. |
Specialized On-site Options enables you to augment your daily IT management or tap into specific technical expertise for critical projects when needed. Recommended options for laptops include:
|Asset Management and Protection|
Data Management and Protection
|Enterprise-Wide Contract provides enhanced proactive capabilities through:|
Don’t have an IT staff?
Dell ProSupport for End-Users is designed for organizations with limited or no dedicated IT staff. End-users receive 24x7 direct break-fix hardware support plus “how-to” support on popular software applications such as Norton™ AntiVirus, Microsoft® Office, Microsoft Small Business Server, Intuit® QuickBooks, Adobe® Photoshop® and Adobe Acrobat®.
|Customization and Set-Up|
Our end-to-end deployment services are designed to simplify and accelerate the customization and utilization of your new systems. Dell Deployment Services include everything from order consolidation to coordination of deployment resources.
Dell Managed Deployment Services are for customers who need a complete, end-to-end deployment solution. Managed deployments are useful within complex logistical environments which require a single point of contact.
Custom Factory Integration
Dell offers custom factory integration services to help accelerate your system deployments. We can perform a range of services such as custom configuration, consolidation, and integration in our factory so that you can deploy your systems right out of the box.
ImageDirect is a web-based, hosted image management service that enables customers to easily create, manage, and load custom images for Dell commercial client systems.
Intel® AMT and Intel® vPro™ Support -
For Intel® AMT and Intel® vPro™ customers, new deployment service options such as unique password pre-population; pre-configured management settings; and no-touch deployment can help ease deployment concerns while saving time and money.
Advanced Configuration Services -
With Advanced Configuration Services (ACS), you can save time and resources by selecting various settings during the purchase process. You can choose to partition your hard drive; select boot order; change BIOS settings; and modify various standard software configuration settings.
|Asset Recovery Services|
Asset Recovery Services
Asset Recovery Services offers safe and environmentally-appropriate disposal solutions for outdated or end-of-life IT assets. This service includes transportation, flexible logistics, equipment processing, detailed data security and environmental reports at an affordable price.