Remarkably thin. Stunningly capable.
The sleek, striking Vostro™ V13 laptop gives small businesses a premium ultra-light laptop experience without the premium price tag.
- Slim, Sleek and Striking: Razor-thin, ultra-light aluminum body and energy-efficient Intel® processors let you travel lightly and in style.
- Designed for Productivity: Enjoy on-the-go productivity with a full-sized keyboard, generous 13.3" WLED display, 2 USB ports and full communications suite.
- Ready to Protect: With optional Dell DataSafe™ online backup and recovery, you get easy, "set and forget" protection for your business data.
- Equally Slim and Striking: As thin as 0.65 inches (16.5 mm)* and starting at 3.5 pounds (1.6 kg)* the Vostro V13 delivers a full-sized laptop experience that won’t weigh you down.
- Robust Design for Outstanding Durability: Why settle for plastic? The Vostro V13’s brushed-aluminum casing and reinforced zinc hinges offer durability you’re not likely to find in similarly priced ultra-compact business laptops.
- Power to Do More: Ultra-low-voltage Intel® processors help to manage energy efficiency while providing ample power for everyday computing.
- Full Laptop Experience: A full-sized keyboard and generous 13.3" display let you power through work without sacrificing comfort or visibility.
Support That Stands Behind You
When your business demands time, your technology shouldn’t. The Vostro V13 offers a suite of customizable service and support solutions designed specifically for small business.
Built for small business. Built for how you work.
Vostro laptop solutions provide the combination of hardware, services and software that small business users want.
All Vostro laptops include:
Vostro Services and Support
You asked for a complete package. We listened.
Vostro was created with your small business in mind, which is why Dell offers comprehensive services and support specifically designed for your business. Dell has created tools and services to help you with installation, maintenance and repair tasks. You can be confident that you will have the level of support you need to help keep your business running smoothly.
Introducing Dell ProSupport – Faster, more reliable support services designed to address the technology challenges you face today. This new support portfolio is focused on your needs, time demands and budgets.
Dell ProSupport starts with the Dell ProSupport for non-IT Professionals Service Model, designed to take care of both you and your employees’ IT needs 7x24.
Dell ProSupport for non-IT Professionals includes:
Next, further customize your support solution by taking advantage of the Dell ProSupport Options below that align to how you use your technology.
Dell’s installation services give you the tools you need to get your systems up and running as fast as possible so you can focus on more important business matters.
Vostro's maintenance services and support tools help prevent downtime and potential disaster by keeping your systems running at peak performance.
Dell makes it easy to get help fast when your business needs it. All Vostro systems include a standard One-year parts and labor Limited Warranty, with the option to extend it for up to 4 years.