Deliver breakthrough performance, innovation and densityThe Dell EMC PowerEdge C6525 is a compute-dense server designed to boost data center performance to tackle a variety of high-performance computing (HPC) workload and applications like digital manufacturing, research and web tech.
- Up to 512 processing cores in a 2U dense server - the most available processing cores of any 2U Dell EMC PowerEdge server
- Up to 3200MT/s memory speed to reduce latency and deliver faster response
- Faster data transfer speeds with PCIe Gen4
- Optimized core count and memory for large datasets
- Low latency and flexible high speed fabric for highly performant clusters
- Cost optimized design with rich single-socket configurations
Increase efficiency and accelerate operationsThe Dell EMC OpenManage™ systems management portfolio delivers an efficient and comprehensive solution for PowerEdge servers through tailored, automated, and repeatable processes.
- Automate server life cycle management with scripting via the iDRAC Restful API with Redfish conformance.
- Simplify and centralize one to many management with the OpenManage Enterprise console.
- Utilize the OpenManage Mobile app to easily manage servers using a phone or tablet.
- Resolve issues with up to 72% less IT effort using automated proactive and predictive technology from ProSupport Plus and SupportAssist.*
Fortify your data center with integrated securityEvery PowerEdge server is designed with a cyber resilient architecture, integrating security deeply into every phase in the lifecycle, from design to retirement.
- Enhance security with platform enablement of AMD Secure Memory Encryption (SME) and Secure Encrypted Virtualization (SEV).
- Operate your workloads on a secure platform anchored by cryptographically trusted booting and silicon root of trust.
- Maintain server firmware safety with digitally signed firmware packages.
- Detect and remediate unauthorized or malicious change with drift detection and system lockdown.
- Securely and quickly wipe all data from storage media, including hard drives, SSDs and system memory with System Erase.
Dell EMC offers complete end-to-end services
Consulting services give expert guidance to help you grow, optimize and transform your IT environment at your own pace and budget. We employ a broad range of certified consultants and engineers, backed by program management teams, who can deliver deep technical expertise. We give you the confidence that your project will be done right and on time.
Gain the freedom to focus on your business transformation with the support expertise and insights Dell EMC is known for across the globe. Choose the right support based on the criticality of specific systems with available automated predictive analysis, collaborative third-party assistance and a Technology Service Manager.
ProDeploy Enterprise Suite helps you get more out of technology starting on day one. Residency Service provides ongoing transition assistance to accelerate adoption. Trust our experts to lead deployments from basic hardware installations through planning, configuration and complex integrations to help you achieve business outcomes today and tomorrow.
Education Services offers an expansive suite of training services with multiple delivery methods, including instructor-led, self-paced online and virtual instructor-led training. With comprehensive and flexible training programs, we make it easy to ensure your staff has the skills they need to successfully manage and utilize your new technology to its full potential.
- One or two 2nd Gen AMD EPYCTM Processors per node configurations with up to 64 cores per processor and up to 225W (TDP)
- Canonical® Ubuntu® Server LTS
CentOS based on RHEL 8.0 Kernel
Microsoft® Windows Server® with Hyper-V
Red Hat® Enterprise Linux
SUSE® Linux Enterprise Server
- DIMM Speed
Up to 3200MT/s
Memory Module Slots
16 DIMM slots / Sled, 8 DIMM / Socket
Options for 8GB/16GB/32GB/64GB/128GB
Supports registered ECC DDR4 DIMMs
- Internal Controllers
HW RAID: PERC 10.4 port for H745, H345, HBA345
Boot Optimized Storage Subsystem (BOSS)
HW RAID 2 x M.2 SSDs 240GB or 480GB
- 1600W Platinum
2000W Mixmode (AC/DC) Platinum
Dual Hot-plug redundant
Cooling options: Air Cooling, Direct Liquid Cooling (DLC)
Dimensions & Weight
45.53kg (100.3lbs) 3.5” direct backplane chassis
41.5kg (91.4lbs) 2.5” direct/NVMe backplane chassis
35.15kg (77.4lbs) no backplane chassis
- Cryptographically signed firmware
Silicon Root of Trust
System Lockdown (requires OpenManage Enterprise)
TPM 1.2/2.0, TCM 2.0 optional
AMD Secure Memory Encryption (SME)
AMD Secure Encrypted Virtualization (SEV)
- Choose Dell ProSupport Plus for critical systems or Dell ProSupport for premium hardware and software support for your PowerEdge solution. Consulting and deployment offerings are also available. Contact your Dell representative today for more information. Availability and terms of Dell Services vary by region.
- Network Options
Single port 1GbE LOM
1 x iDRAC Direct micro-USB port
1 x Mini-display port
1 x iDRAC or NIC port
1 x USB 3.0 port
- Front Bays
2.5" Direct Backplane configuration with up to 6 SAS/SATA drives per node, up to 24 per chassis
2.5" NVMe Backplane configuration with up to 2 NVMe drives and 4 SAS/SATA drives per node, up to 24 drives total per chassis
3.5" Direct Backplane configuration with up to 3 SAS/SATA drives per node, up to 12 per chassis
2 x PCIe x16 Gen4 Risers
1 x OCP 3.0 x16 Gen4
1 x PCIe x8 Gen3 M.2 Riser
- Embedded / At-the-Server
iDRAC RESTful API with Redfish
OpenManage Enterprise Power Manager
Dell EMC RACADM CLI
Dell EMC Repository Manager
Dell EMC System Update
Dell EMC Server Update Utility
Dell EMC Update Catalogs
iDRAC Service Module
OpenManage Server Administrator
OpenManage Storage Services
BMC® Truesight (available from BMC)
Microsoft® System Center
RedHat® Ansible® Modules
IBM Tivoli® Netcool/OMNIbus
IBM Tivoli® Network Manager IP Edition
Micro Focus® Operations Manager I