Enterprise-class stackable switch providing highly-available redundancy
The Cisco® Catalyst® 3750E-48TD with StackWise® Plus is an enterprise-class, robust, stackable switch that meets demanding business needs without costly upgrades or network disruptions.
- Future-proof flexibility with Cisco TwinGig converter modules for easy migration to 10 GE uplinks
- Line-rate, non-blocking architecture
- Flexible uplinks allow for easy migration from Gigabit to 10 Gigabit Ethernet
- Hardware support of Internet Protocol version 6 (IPV6) unicast and multicast routing
- StackWise Plus for ease of use and resiliency
- Field replaceable power supply and fan tray
- External redundant power system (RPS) available
The Cisco® Catalyst® 3750E-48TD with StackWisePlus is an enterprise-class, robust stackable switch that provides highly available and highly redundant solutions in time sensitive environments. The 3750E-48TD has a line-rate, non blocking architecture that is designed to respond to additions, deletions, and redeployment while maintaining constant performance.
- 48 Ethernet 10/100/1000 ports and 2 X2 10 Gigabit Ethernet uplinks
- IPv6 routing and multicast routing in hardware
- Cisco’s StackWise Plus technology for automatic management failover
- Congestion management through traffic prioritization features
- Modular power supply and fan with externally available backup
- TwinGig converter module allows the conversion of the 10GE interfaces into dual SFP uplink ports
Cisco SMARTnet Service for Rapid Problem Resolution
Cisco SMARTnet Service is an award-winning technical support service that offers direct, anytime access to Cisco engineers and an extensive range of technical resources. SMARTnet delivers rapid issue resolution, flexible device-by-device coverage, and premium service options to help maximize operational efficiency.
Cisco SMARTnet provides the following:
Dell ProSupportFaster, more reliable support services designed to address the technology challenges you face today. This new support portfolio is focused on your needs, time demands and budgets.
Need professional support services that take care of both you and your employees’ IT needs 7x24? Choose Dell ProSupport to get access to a certified technician in two minutes or less.
Got an IT staff? Choose Dell ProSupport for IT and get tech-to-tech support with Fast-Track Dispatch, along with 7x24 access to Dell-certified technicians.
Dell ProSupport Service Model
Dell ProSupport for End Users
Designed for organizations with limited or no dedicated IT staff.
Dell ProSupport for IT
Next, add Same-Day Response for faster resolution:
Same-Day Response — Ideal for customers using their Dell systems for time-sensitive operations or critical business functions. A Dell-trained technician will arrive onsite within 4 hours after problem determination, depending on location, to help get your system back in operation as rapidly as possible.
Basic Hardware Warranty
Customization and Set-Up