Outstanding flexibility and performance.
Optimize performance for today’s applications with multi-rate, flexible solutions supporting 10/25/40/50/100GbE throughput.
32x100GbE multi-rate and 2x1/10GbE
- Z9100-ON: 4400 Mpps
- Full L2/L3 switching and routing
- VLAN Tagging, Double VLAN Tagging, GVRP
Quality of Service
- Open Networking
1RU Fixed ports
2RU Fixed ports
- IEEE – 802.1, 802.3
RFC – IP, IPv4, IPv6, RIP, OSPF, IS-IS, BGP,
Multicast, Security, Data Center Bridging,
Environmental Operating Conditions
- Operating temperature: 32°F to 113°F (0°C to 45°C)
Operating humidity: 10 to 90% (RH), non-condensing
- 100 - 240 VAC 50/60 Hz
- EN300 386 V1.4.1:2008 EMC for Network Equipment, EN 55024: 1988 + A1: 2001 + A2: 2003, EN 61000-3-2: Harmonic Current Emissions, EN 61000-3-3: Voltage Fluctuations and Flicker, EN61000-4-2: ESD, EN 61000-4-3: Radiated Immunity, EN 61000-4-4: EFT, EN 61000-4-5: Surge, EN 61000-4-6: Low Frequency Conducted Immunity
- All Z-Series components are EU RoHS compliant
UL/CSA 60950-L Second Edition, EN 60950-1 Second Edition, IEC 60950-1 Second Edition Including all National Deviations and Group Differences, EN 60825-1 Safety of Laser Products Part1: Equipment Classification Requirements and User’s Guide, EN 60825-2 Safety of Laser Products Part 2: Safety of Optical Fibre Communications Systems, FDA Regulation 21 CFR 1040.10 and 1040.11
Australia/New Zealand: ASNZS CISPR 22: 2006,m Class A, Canada: ICES-003, Issue-4, Class A, Europe: EN 55022: 2006+A1:2007 (CISPR 22: 2006), Class A, Japan: VCCI V3/2009 Class A
Networking for the future-ready data centerDell Networking Z-Series of core/aggregation switches provide optimal flexibility, performance, density and power efficiency for your data center. Offering a range of fixed-form-factor switches, the Z-Series is designed to deliver high performance for today's demanding workloads while providing headroom for future data-center demands.
Ultimate flexibility — from density to deploymentDell Networking Z-Series switches not only simplify manageability, they give you the flexibility to stay ahead of data needs rather than react to them.
- Optimized leaf/spine architecture with Z-Series switches supports data centers of virtually any size, with up to over 100,000 servers.
- Exceptionally high density with the Z9100-ON and Z9264F-ON providing up to 128 x10/25GbE ports in a single switch — 7X density per rack unit over the Cisco Nexus 9504 Series switches..
For mid-sized to enterprise data centers, pay-as-you-grow licensing or multi-rate options can mean the difference between being leading edge or falling behind. Right out of the box, Z-Series switches give you scalable performance on demand.
- Multi-rate options including 10, 25, 40, 50, or 100GbE Ethernet ports
- Up to 6.4Tbps throughput performance with the Z9100-ON and up to 12.8Tbps with the Z9264F-ON
- Exceptional low latency delivering sub microsec latency
- User-configurable table adjustments for virtualized data-center deployments
Energy and resource efficientDell Networking Z-Series offers outstanding performance and is one of the most power-efficient fabric switches on the market today. The Z series switches help reduce energy costs, speed setup and improve the bottom line with:
- Up to one-third the power consumption of comparable leading switches
- Up to 7x faster deployment over traditional deployment methods
- Tool-less enterprise ReadyRails for fast, easy installation
Dell EMC Networking Z9100-ON Multi-rate Fabric SwitchThis open networking, SDN-ready fixed form factor switch is purpose-built for applications in high-performance data centers and modern computing environments.
- Multi-rate switch offering 10/25/40/50/100GbE options
- High density with up to 32 ports of 100GbE in 1RU
- Choice of leading network operating systems to simplify data center fabric orchestration and automation
- Easy on-ramp to SDN for part or all of your production environment