Latest generation NX Windows NAS appliance.
Dell EMC NX network attached storage is an affordable NAS appliance harnessing the innovations of Windows Storage Server 2016.
The Dell Storage NX storage appliances are easy to use and manage through a familiar, central management interface for stand-alone or cluster configurations:
- OS pre-installed for easy deployment
- Optimized for file serving with Windows Storage Server 2016
- Clustering capabilities when using the NX3340
NAS gateway option
Leverage additional SAN arrays for massive external expansion by installing the NX3340 option as a NAS gateway. Support for clustering up to 64 nodes leveraging Clustered Shared Volumes (CSV) when connected to PowerVault ME4, EqualLogic or Dell Compellent storage arrays.
Spend less time managing data and more time building your business using Microsoft® System Center and the Remote Desktop for Administration feature in Windows Storage Server 2016 or the Integrated Dell Remote Access Controller (iDRAC9) Enterprise Edition to manage your data. In addition, you’re able to efficiently utilize NAS capacity resources and optimize your disk space with integrated features within the Dell Storage NX family, including:
- Thin provisioning
- DFS-R synchronization capabilities across limited bandwidth network connections in distributed and remote office environments
- Volume Shadow Copy Service (VSS) for SMB file shares that allows backup operations using snapshots of remote file shares supporting SMB-based server applications
The Dell Storage NX family features Windows Storage Server 2016 software offering Microsoft Windows Storage Server 2016 performance and versatility in the NAS appliances. It includes:
- Latest SMB 3.0 features that support Hyper-V and SQL server
- Continuous availability and failover clustering with NFS and iSCSI
- Automatic detection and use of multiple network connections between SMB client and server
Dell EMC NX3240Effectively manages both file and block data with advanced software for efficient, adaptable data sharing.
Dell EMC NX3340Cluster-ready NAS that offers efficient deployment and integration with high availability to simplify data management.
- Dual-socket, 1U rack mount NAS server and gateway
- Intel® Xeon® Silver 4208 or Silver 4214 processors
- Up to 64GB* memory
- Two or four hot-swap 2.5” SAS drives for OS
- Leveraging the PowerEdge R640 server precision technology
Dell EMC NX440Network attached storage that offers automated setup and data management capabilities for efficient data sharing.
- Single socket, 1U rack mount NAS server
- Intel® Xeon® Processor E-2124
- Up to four hot-swap 3.5” NL-SAS or SATA drives for data and OS
- Up to 48TB* memory
- Leveraging the PowerEdge R340 PowerEdge Server technology
Dell offers complete end-to-end services
Optimizing the IT lifecycle is vital. Dell has expert services* for all lifecycle phases that save you time and resources, reduce effort, and improve your IT experience.
ProSupport Enterprise SuiteGain the freedom to focus on your business transformation with the support expertise and insights Dell is known for across the globe. Choose the right support based on the criticality of specific systems with available automated predictive analysis, collaborative third-party assistance and service account management.
ProDeployProDeploy Enterprise Suite helps you get more out of technology starting on day one. Trust Dell experts to lead deployments from basic hardware installations through planning, configuration and complex integrations. Our complete suite of deployment services and professional certifications helps you achieve business outcomes today and tomorrow.
TrainingEducation Services offers an expansive suite of training services with multiple delivery methods, including instructor-led, self-paced online and virtual instructor-led training. With comprehensive and flexible training programs, we make it easy to ensure your staff has the skills they need to successfully manage and utilize your new technology to its full potential.
ConsultingConsulting services give expert guidance to help you grow, optimize and transform your IT environment at your own pace and budget. We employ a broad range of certified consultants and engineers, backed by program management teams, who can deliver deep technical expertise. We give you the confidence that your project will be done right and on time.
Microsoft Windows Storage Server 2016 (Standard Edition and Workgroup Edition)
Microsoft Windows Storage Server 2016 Standard Edition
- Dell OpenManage™ featuring Dell Management Console, iDRAC9 Enterprise, Native Java RDP plug-in or Windows Server Management interface
Data Management Features:
Data deduplication with compression, FCI (File Classification Infrastructure), FSRM (File Server Resource Manager)
- AC Power/Max Current:
Single or dual hot-plug, redundant and non-redundant 350W PSU options
Redundant and non-redundant hot-plug 750W and redundant 1100W PSU options
Redundant and non-redundant hot-plug 750W PSU options