Latest generation NX Windows NAS appliance.
Dell EMC NX network attached storage is an affordable NAS appliance harnessing the innovations of Windows Storage Server 2016.
The Dell Storage NX family features Windows Storage Server 2016 software offering Microsoft Windows Storage Server 2016 performance and versatility in the NAS appliances. It includes:
- Latest SMB 3.0 features that support Hyper-V and SQL server
- Continuous availability and failover clustering with NFS and iSCSI
- Automatic detection and use of multiple network connections between SMB client and server
Dell EMC NX3240Effectively manages both file and block data with advanced software for efficient, adaptable data sharing.
Dell EMC NX3340Cluster-ready NAS that offers efficient deployment and integration with high availability to simplify data management.
- Dual-socket, 1U rack mount NAS server and gateway
- Intel® Xeon® Silver 4208 or Silver 4214 processors
- Up to 64GB* memory
- Two or four hot-swap 2.5” SAS drives for OS
- Leveraging the PowerEdge R640 server precision technology
Dell EMC NX440Network attached storage that offers automated setup and data management capabilities for efficient data sharing.
- Single socket, 1U rack mount NAS server
- Intel® Xeon® Processor E-2124
- Up to four hot-swap 3.5” NL-SAS or SATA drives for data and OS
- Up to 48TB* memory
- Leveraging the PowerEdge R340 PowerEdge Server technology
Dell offers complete end-to-end services
ProSupport Enterprise SuiteGain the freedom to focus on your business transformation with the support expertise and insights Dell is known for across the globe. Choose the right support based on the criticality of specific systems with available automated predictive analysis, collaborative third-party assistance and service account management.
ProDeployProDeploy Enterprise Suite helps you get more out of technology starting on day one. Trust Dell experts to lead deployments from basic hardware installations through planning, configuration and complex integrations. Our complete suite of deployment services and professional certifications helps you achieve business outcomes today and tomorrow.
TrainingEducation Services offers an expansive suite of training services with multiple delivery methods, including instructor-led, self-paced online and virtual instructor-led training. With comprehensive and flexible training programs, we make it easy to ensure your staff has the skills they need to successfully manage and utilize your new technology to its full potential.
ConsultingConsulting services give expert guidance to help you grow, optimize and transform your IT environment at your own pace and budget. We employ a broad range of certified consultants and engineers, backed by program management teams, who can deliver deep technical expertise. We give you the confidence that your project will be done right and on time.
Microsoft Windows Storage Server 2016 (Standard Edition and Workgroup Edition)
Microsoft Windows Storage Server 2016 Standard Edition
- Dell OpenManage™ featuring Dell Management Console, iDRAC9 Enterprise, Native Java RDP plug-in or Windows Server Management interface
Data Management Features:
Data deduplication with compression, FCI (File Classification Infrastructure), FSRM (File Server Resource Manager)
- AC Power/Max Current:
Single or dual hot-plug, redundant and non-redundant 350W PSU options
Redundant and non-redundant hot-plug 750W and redundant 1100W PSU options
Redundant and non-redundant hot-plug 750W PSU options