Start a Conversation

Solved!

Go to Solution

January 19th, 2022 03:00

Chrome Book price

Hi, I am new here. i already using dell laptop i7 6th generation but i am facing some battery related issues in it can you plz suggest me the best model on which i will not face any issue regarding battery and screen. but i am a seo expert and now starting blogging for that i need a good laptop. and can you plz tell me wether the chrome books are good for the blogging purposs

4 Operator

• 

11.1K Posts

January 20th, 2022 10:00

You will have battery "issues" whether you buy a Windows laptop or a Chromebook.

The lifetime of batteries is 1-2 years.

• 

25.1K Posts

January 19th, 2022 21:00

We tried reaching you on a private message asking for the Service Tag number to ascertain the warranty but did not receive a response. Please feel free to reply to the private message whenever you are available.

2 Posts

January 25th, 2022 21:00

Yes, I am facing a battery issue in my laptop. I have Dell laptop Core i7 6th generation. My friend says that the battery timings of chrome book are very good actually i am a blogger i have Different sit to manage on daily basis like my  But Due to battery issue I can not focus on  my blogging site. Can You plz suggest me a good laptop in middle range of about 50 thousand pkr

4 Operator

• 

5.6K Posts

January 26th, 2022 19:00

@Lilyray1 wrote:

Yes, I am facing a battery issue in my laptop. I have Dell laptop Core i7 6th generation. My friend says that the battery timings of chrome book are very good actually i am a blogger i have Different sit to manage on daily basis like my But Due to battery issue I can not focus on  my blogging site. Can You plz suggest me a good laptop in middle range of about 50 thousand pkr

I am in the USA. I have no idea what is available in your country.

No Events found!