Start a Conversation

Solved!

Go to Solution

November 16th, 2022 10:00

How to reclaim money wasted on Inspiron 5515?

The Inspiron 5515 is in warranty to September 2023 but there's no so called support service of Dell available. 

I bought a Dell Inspiron 5515, it was probably a risk that I was diving into at my own. My fear came out true, the device is just not even worth of half of it's price. I have made a service request. The speakers in the device started crackling and I began WhatsApp support. They kept giving me videos to fix the device all by myself, and guess what, it was all those things through which I already had gone. Yet, following the procedure I followed all as they said. It was almost being more than two weeks and based on my communication experience with Dell's support team, I could say that those tech supports were inexperienced, that too is not a problem, but they didn't have any knowledge, they couldn't differentiate what's hardware issue and what's software issue.

I had to stop talking to them, but two days after that I received a call from them asking me to give them a remote access, it was office time for me, hence I asked them either to speak around 6 or next day. I sent a message at 6 pm and the reply I got is, they were all busy hence plan of next day would work.

On next day I kept messaging and asking them to start their diagnosis but they asked me to perform it instead. Guess what, it was again all those same repeated videos to follow. 

After being frustrated with their robotic scripted replies, I had block them away. The case is still open, but they don't even bother to close. Simply because they don't care once you bought their product. Remote diagnosis is still in pending!

Moral of the story, Dell team while helping you in purchase and while delivering post purchase support aren't having same ethics.

For this attitude, they will face the consequences in future, sales will reflect!

• 

16.6K Posts

November 28th, 2022 03:00

Update = Resolved After completing troubleshooting, a DELL-Cares agent setup service.

• 

25K Posts

November 16th, 2022 10:00

Thank you! We have received the required details. We will work towards a resolution. In the meantime, you may also receive assistance or suggestions from the community members.

No Events found!