Start a Conversation

Solved!

Go to Solution

November 8th, 2022 06:00

UK Dell monitor return and Syncreon?

Hi,

I recently purchased a Dell monitor from the website (29th Oct) but had to return it as it wasn't right for me. I arranged a return through the website, DPD then collected it from my address on 3rd November. The only instruction I was given was to put the RMA number clearly on the box which I did. The courier labelled it. The address he showed me was to Syncreon which I said I think is correct. 

The Dell order details page says it is 'awaiting return shipment', but the DPD tracking says delivery was accepted on 4th November.

I'm concerned that this has gone to the wrong place and not to Dell. Or is it normal for Syncreon to handle returns and I just need to wait a few more days?

Please advise

Chris

• 

25.1K Posts

November 11th, 2022 05:00

I get your point & understand the situation as well. The refund to be completed does take 10-15 days after the item has been received. There cannot be any manual intervention done to expedite the refund process.

-Anita

3 Posts

November 11th, 2022 04:00

21 days??? Thats insane and I'd be quite worried. I've had a few direct messages on here following my post but none of them helpful. What I want to know is there whereabouts of the returned monitor as DPD tracking says they received it on the 4th November yet the Dell order page has not been updated. So where is it? Lost? I'll give it a few more days then onto Barclaycard to get them to reverse the charge and investigate. Thankfully I do have tracking info and proof of delivery.

2 Posts

November 11th, 2022 04:00

• I have the same issue, i returned a laptop for a refund on the 24th of october and there has been no update for over 21 days after DPD collected my parcel and still states “awaiting return shipment” which has me paranoid as i dont even have any tracking either. Not sure if there is any issues with dpd or if dell are just being painfully slow as it should have been processed and completed by now!

2 Posts

November 11th, 2022 05:00

From what ive been told about my laptops where abouts so far is that even if a product is delivered back to dell it apparently takes 10-15 working days for it to be scanned in and then the status updated as it sits with loads of other returns although mines is clearly over that time frame. Honestly the slowest and most complicated returns system I’ve experienced anywhere.

3 Posts

November 28th, 2022 06:00

Just to close off this thread, I have now received my full refund thanks to the very helpful support team who messaged me directly to look at this. I think the issue for me was the not knowing, having a tracking number saying the monitor had been returned but the Dell system just not updating. At all. This worried me. Anyway, all is well in the end. Shame it took some badgering in the background to get it sorted, but perhaps it would have just worked out in time if left..

No Events found!