Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

June 15th, 2012 06:00

Updated systems still not showing as compliant.

Hello

Updated an R610 to the latest and greatest FW as recommended by OME. However even after successful install and reboot, the machine still comes up as non compliant. OME suggests the same updates as it did prior to updating, like it's not registered the changes.

I have re run "update status" and "update inventory" on the host, and these show the lastest BIOS / PERC FW in the device details view.

Can I force a refresh to update the compliance pane somehow? Should I try and delete and re add the host?

Nick

2.8K Posts

June 15th, 2012 08:00

Hi Nick,

Can you go to the device tree, then click on the server and scroll down to look at the inventory details?  Does it show the updated versions?  Or still the old?

Thanks,

Rob

25 Posts

June 15th, 2012 10:00

Hi Rob,

The inventory shows the new versions. Now the systems update page is showing correctly too.. I think it just took a long while to update for some reason. I've just had the same thing happen with another host.

Nick

2.8K Posts

June 15th, 2012 11:00

Thanks for the update Nick.  I'm thinking there may be a 15 minute delay sometimes on the inventory update.  That may be to account for some of the unpredictability as to when the servers have rebooted and are able to be inventoried again.

Rob

No Events found!