Inspiron

Last reply by 10-06-2022 Unsolved
Start a Discussion
1 Copper
1 Copper

72 hours

Inspiron 3455

only 72 hrs is what dell stand by an online fix. the pc is 6 yes old. i have had issues starting near the time of purchase, about 1 yr in, at the start  i was so impressed and very pleased. then the slow decline to now pc does not respond, shut down or start up without an issue. when i can get to dell website and use driver update or diagnostic it gets these (this has been the case for the last 3 weeks chat is not helpful) messages: 

Quick Test error

We're sorry, an error occurred and we could not complete the scan. Please try again.

and 

Driver detection not available

Please try again later or use the link below to find drivers by Service Tag or see a list of drivers available for your product.

then try manually

inspiron_3455_vrstro_3055_4.3.0 version is protected, cant flash to 04.03.00 version...

I paid the ransom 100 days ago and had to reinstall(?) win 10 to only to face a problem again 3 months later. So what do you do?  i have the choice of paying $99 for online help and the GUARATEE is for 72 hours!!! its Thursday so if on Monday i still have a problem i will have to pay another $99 to fix for the third time!

Is this reasonable?

Replies (0)
Latest Solutions
Top Contributor