Inspiron

Last reply by 10-04-2022 Unsolved
Start a Discussion
1 Copper
1 Copper

Facing connection reset error when reinstalled Windows 10

After I reinstalled Windows 10 on my Inspiron laptop and after the complete error-free process when tried to access the web, the connection reset error keeps popping up. I tried many solutions like flushing DNS or running Malwarebytes as given on err_connection_reset windows 10 but nothing worked. Does anyone have any solution which can solve this issue? Do I have to reinstall the whole OS again? Help will be highly appreciated. 

Replies (4)

Jason8898,

Click the link and follow the steps listed the below article. You do not need to download anything that is listed in the link.

Fix: Err_connection_reset error on Windows 10

If still under warranty, click the "Get help now" icon on the right to start a live chat session.
Find your Service Tag

It is always better to protect your Windows 10 device with a secure password to keep your files and device safe. Certainly, you may need to go through a few extra steps while logging in to your device but again it is not a bad idea for the sake of safety to remove password from windows 10 . In case your device doesn’t contain crucial data then you may be worried about security and you rather don’t need any password protection for your device. In that case you can easily uninstall the account password in Windows 10 and log in without password each time you access your device. <Non-public info removed>

2 Bronze
2 Bronze

open start menu or search bar> type "services"> killer network service> startup type: disabled. Restart PC.

5 Rhenium

How To Fix this site can't be reached the connection was reset (ERR_CONNECTION_RESET' error)
CHECK YOUR INTERNET CONNECTION & ROUTER. ...
CHECK OTHER WEBSITES. ...
CLEAR YOUR BROWSER CACHE. ...
CHANGE THE DEVICE YOU ARE USING. ...
TRY A DIFFERENT BROWSER AND INTERNET CONNECTION. ...
USE INCOGNITO MODE. ...
EXTENSIONS.

Latest Solutions
Top Contributor