Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

J

April 4th, 2018 00:00

Facing connection reset error when reinstalled Windows 10

After I reinstalled Windows 10 on my Inspiron laptop and after the complete error-free process when tried to access the web, the connection reset error keeps popping up. I tried many solutions like flushing DNS or running Malwarebytes as given on err_connection_reset windows 10 but nothing worked. Does anyone have any solution which can solve this issue? Do I have to reinstall the whole OS again? Help will be highly appreciated. 

• 

16.7K Posts

April 4th, 2018 03:00

Jason8898,

Click the link and follow the steps listed the below article. You do not need to download anything that is listed in the link.

Fix: Err_connection_reset error on Windows 10

August 3rd, 2020 05:00

It is always better to protect your Windows 10 device with a secure password to keep your files and device safe. Certainly, you may need to go through a few extra steps while logging in to your device but again it is not a bad idea for the sake of safety to remove password from windows 10 . In case your device doesn’t contain crucial data then you may be worried about security and you rather don’t need any password protection for your device. In that case you can easily uninstall the account password in Windows 10 and log in without password each time you access your device. 

1 Message

October 3rd, 2022 16:00

open start menu or search bar> type "services"> killer network service> startup type: disabled. Restart PC.

4 Operator

• 

4K Posts

October 4th, 2022 02:00

How To Fix this site can't be reached the connection was reset (ERR_CONNECTION_RESET' error)
CHECK YOUR INTERNET CONNECTION & ROUTER. ...
CHECK OTHER WEBSITES. ...
CLEAR YOUR BROWSER CACHE. ...
CHANGE THE DEVICE YOU ARE USING. ...
TRY A DIFFERENT BROWSER AND INTERNET CONNECTION. ...
USE INCOGNITO MODE. ...
EXTENSIONS.

December 13th, 2022 07:00

A potential fix is to Disable Network part in Dell Optimizer or either to uninstall it completely as apparently it may interfere with network especially when using corporate network. Disabling this feature Network fixed my issue  

MicrosoftTeams-image.png

No Events found!