Start a Conversation

Unsolved

T

10 Posts

September 20th, 2022 19:00

Inspiron 7415 2-in-1 intermittenly rebooting

Is still intermittently rebooting... had numerous calls into support, motherPCB changed out, reinstalled windows 10 as I was told... and it is still rebooting on me. I need to swap this laptop out for another one. ASAP before my support runs out. But now I am in the Philippines and not in the US. I need help.. please..please please..

• 

25.1K Posts

September 21st, 2022 13:00

We tried reaching you on a private message asking for the Service Tag number to ascertain the warranty but did not receive a response. Please feel free to reply to the private message whenever you are available.

4 Operator

• 

4K Posts

September 22nd, 2022 23:00

Check if the computer restarts in safe mode. Restart the computer and tap F8 on Dell logo and select safe mode.

If the issue persists, boot the computer into BIOS (restart the computer and tap F2 on Dell logo) and check if the computer restarts in BIOS.

Also, run diagnostics on the computer (restart the computer by holding FN and Power button simultaneously) let the diagnostics complete.

Let me know the status.

10 Posts

September 26th, 2022 03:00

I have done all of this per support calls and tried everything they told me to do several weeks ago.. nothing.. still has problem...I have sent the service tag and case number several times.... Dell support is horrible and no one is doing nothing to help me resolve this issue of intermittent rebooting.... horrible.. horrible...

10 Posts

September 26th, 2022 03:00

I am so tired of dealing with incompetent dell support... they DO NOT know how to fix this issue.

10 Posts

November 12th, 2022 20:00

AS I HAVE STATED BEFORE.. I HAVE DONE ALL OF THIS.. EVERYTHING IS UP TO DATE.. BUT STILL ISSUE/NO RESOLVE.. READ ALL EMAILS

10 Posts

I have already replied multiple time with the Tag#.. Serv#....   No one is addressing this issues.. Please read all communications...

PLEASE HELP ME…  DELL IS BLOWING ME OFF ON THIS ISSUE AND HAVE NOT HEARD ANYTHING BACK AND NOW MY WARRANTY HAS EXPIRED SO I CAN’T SEND A MESSAGE TO AN AGENT…   PLEASE HELP (SEE BELOW)

Created:

Aug 20, 2022 (85 days ago)

NEVER RESOLVED

Memory: 16 GB

Processor: AMD Ryzen 7 5700U with Radeon Graphics [Cores 8] [Logical processors 16]

Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 Home

Is still intermittently rebooting... had numerous calls into support, motherPCB changed out, reinstalled windows 10 as I was told... and it is still rebooting on me.  I need to swap this laptop out for another one.  ASAP before my support runs out.  But now I am in the Philippines and not in the US.  I need help.. please..please please.. thank you Anthony

sorry but no one in support can resolve this issue... and I need this to be resolved.

Also, I spoke to agent Mirza last week about my Inspiron problem that has NOT been resolved. He said someone will get back with me and I haven't heard a word from anyone.  And now my support has expired.  I wanted to renew my support but my previous issue is still ongoing.  Please help. I have emailed agents a dozen times with no resolve.  The ongoing issue is it is still intermittently rebooting... had numerous calls into support, motherPCB changed out, reinstalled windows 10 as I was told... and it is still rebooting on me. suggested replacing the SSD to see if that would fix the problem.  I have updated my location b/c I am no longer in the USA.  Please help me.   Thank you Anthony

CAN ANYONE THERE AT DELL SUPPORT HELP ME WITH THIS ISSUE????????????????????????????

10 Posts

OMG... IT HAS NOW BEEN OVER 85 DAYS WITHOUT A RESOLUTION FOR THIS ISSUE AND NOW MY WARRANTY HAS EXPIRED.  I HAVE MESSAGED - EMAILED- CHATTED NUMEROUS TIMES WITH NO RESOLVE.  DELL IS BLOWING ME OFF AND NOT WANTING TO TAKE RESPONSIBILITY AND FIX MY LAPTOPS' ISSUE.  I WILL NEVER, EVER PURCHASE ANOTHER DELL PRODUCT AND AFTER ALL MY YEAR PURCHASING DELL COMPUTERS AND THEY DO THIS TO ME?  REALLY!!!

• 

16.7K Posts

March 24th, 2023 02:00

tpiro,

I see that your warranty has expired and suggest that the community members can hopefully help resolve the issue. 

No Events found!