Start a Conversation

Unsolved

P

1 Message

November 4th, 2022 19:00

Microphone in permanent saturation...

Hello,

I have an Inspiron 7706 2-in-1 + Win10 and my microphone does not work anymore: people cannot hear me when having a Visioconference.

Things you should know:

- In the Sound panel, the VU-meter of the microphone is always at 100% instead of following the volume of my voice (see screen captures below).

- The troubleshooting of Windows just says that the microphone is functioning normally and never detected any problem... (but who is surprised... lol)

- My computer is up to date (all win packages and drivers) and I've tried so many times to uninstall and reinstall all sound drivers without success (*) that I'm wondering if it may be a hardware issue... but I hope no as the problem appeared just a few weeks after the warranty expired and as I'm currently forced to do all my Visios with a second connection using the audio of my phone...

(*) To be exact, I could make it work normally again for a few days 2 or 3 times, but I've never been able to identify why as I tried so many things, nor why the problem was reappearing suddenly each time. And now, it's been a few month that the problem is permanently there and I have no more idea on how to solve that...

Could someone help me please ?

Thank you

Pilpoil_0-1667613356157.png

Same on the other panel: blue line is always full... :

Pilpoil_1-1667613462159.png

No Responses!
No Events found!