Laptops General - Read Only

Last reply by 07-05-2017 Solved
Start a Discussion
2 Bronze
2 Bronze

HOW CAN I KNOW WINDOWS 8 PRODUCT KEY IN MY ALREADY INSTALLED WINDOWS 8 IN MY DELL INSPIRON 15R TURBO

I purchased dell inspiron 15r turbo with already installed windows 8,so i want know my windows 8 product key,so i can improve it.Another question is that dell inspiron 15r turbo has a keyboard backlit option,every keys light up except spacebar.Why is it?

Replies (85)
2 Bronze
2 Bronze

I need my prodoct key

2 Bronze
2 Bronze

Hello  Kirana,

Last year my friend insisted me to Installed Window 7 and i agree what he suggested to me because my computer knowledge is very limited. He convince me that Windows 7 is more convenient and more friendly; but Windows 7 that he installed with me PIRATED software, i regretted ironically i am doubtful and perplexed to retrieved back my Windows 8 Activation Code. Is there any possibility to retrieve back my activation Code through My SERVICE TAG or EXPRESS SERVICE COD....PLEASE HELP ME.

7 Thorium

You can Download a Windows 10 .iso and Clean Install with it. It'll automatically pick up the Windows 8 Product key embedded in your UEFI BIOS (enable UEFI and SecureBoot for optimal performance). See here for details:

http://dellwindowsreinstallationguide.com/download-windows-10-oem-and-retail-iso/

Dr Philip Yip
Tech Enthusiast and Author of the Unofficial Dell Windows Reinstallation Guide

Windows FAQs and OEM Downloads

#IDoNotWorkFor Dell
2 Bronze
2 Bronze

I have a dell inspiron 5520 aptop.I changed my product key by looking up at the internet and now it shows that your windows is not activated.I activated it using kmsauto application but I want to get my original windows 8 product key that came preinstalled with the system.

Can u help me out .

Service tag : 

<ADMIN NOTE: Service tag removed per privacy policy>

2 Bronze
2 Bronze

I am looking for product key because : when i was upgrading to windows 8.1 some error appeared and by mistake i format every drive . As a result I lost my original windows.

10 Diamond

Top Contributor
Latest Solutions