Latitude

Letzter Kommentar von 05-11-2022 Gelöst
Stelle eine Frage
Bronze
Bronze

Latitude 7320 and LG 38WN95C-W keeps resetting Thunderbolt connection

Hi everyone, 

i recently got a new display to upgrade from my WD19TB-Dock (which fan is driving me crazy) and HDMI-display combo.

The new display is a LG 38WN95C-W, which features a Thunderbolt 3 connector with 94 Watts power delivery. Sadly if i connect my Latitude 7320 via TB-cable to the display, the display is shortly connects and shows the image, but after some seconds gets disconnected and reconnected again in an endless loop. The Thunderbolt-Controlcenter-Software shows the display when it is connected and removes it, when it disconnects. 

Interestingly if I connect my WD19TB to the second TB-Port of the Latitude, the display works without problems, so I suppose it's a problem with power delivery. Fun fact - if I use the power adapter that came with the Latitude (which connects to TB-Port too) instead of the WD19TB, the display also reconnects forever. 

Any ideas would be great - the workaround with the Dock als Power Supply is some kind of annoying (and still keeps bothering me with it's fan). 

Thanks

Lösung (1)

Akzeptierte Lösungen
Bronze
Bronze

Hi everyone, 

update: My problem is solved by changing the provided LG-cable to an active TB-4 cable I bought seperately. 

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

Antworten (1)
Bronze
Bronze

Hi everyone, 

update: My problem is solved by changing the provided LG-cable to an active TB-4 cable I bought seperately. 

Neueste Lösungen
Top-Beitragender