Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

December 27th, 2012 07:00

white patch on Dell 3007WFP - can i get it repaired?

hi all,

my Dell 3007WFP screen started to show a white patch. See images below.
Did not take any photos when the screen is set to green as the patch is not so obvious.

when i set the screen to black

when i set the screen to black - close up

when i set the screen to red

when i set the screen to red - close up

when i set the screen to blue

when i set the screen to blue - close up

Is it possible to get it repaired? if yes, how much it will cost?

thanks,
naro 
Singapore

2K Posts

December 27th, 2012 08:00

Hi naro,

I request you to send the Monitor order number/ system service tag through private message and depending on the warranty status I will suggest you what needs to be done.

I have added you as a friend. Please accept my friend request by clicking on my name highlighted in blue and then click on “Friends” tab at the top and then click on “Request to Review” and finally click on “Accept” button.

I am sending you a private message as well. Click on “Inbox” to respond to the message and provide system’s Service Tag and contact details so I may access your system records and check for further course of action. You could also click on Start Conversation to send a private message.

9 Posts

December 27th, 2012 17:00

Thanks Kiran for your prompt response.

Unfortunately, my monitor is already more than 5 years old and the service tag had already been removed.

Had accepted your request. Awaiting your private message. Thanks!

2K Posts

December 30th, 2012 07:00

Hi naro,

Since the monitor is out of warranty, I request you to contact any local technicians and they can help you further.

9 Posts

December 30th, 2012 19:00

Thanks Kiran.

May i know what are the replacement part numbers for the Dell 3007WFP?

Community Manager

• 

54.3K Posts

December 31st, 2012 10:00

naro,

Since we do not repair monitors, we do not have part numbers for internal components.

No Events found!