If you are new to PowerStore and want to know more about PowerStore, please visit this link
To understand the concept better, here is the free course on PowerStore
• Hardware concepts and technologies used in customer environments, such as compute nodes, servers, network, and basic storage system infrastructures
• Software technologies used in customer environments such as end user applications, databases, operating systems, etc.
• Ethernet and TCP/IP networking (e.g. switch management, VLANs, IP addressing and routing)
• Basic Microsoft Windows user, file, and domain administration
• Basic Unix/Linux user and file management
• Fiber Channel Storage Area Networks (e.g. zoning, WWNs, LUNs, masking)
• Basic backup and recovery terms and techniques
#PowerStore #storageinfrastructure #architecture #cloud #infrastructure #cluster #datacentric #iwork4dell
Thank you @Ooi Hoo Hong for sharing your thoughts on unparalleled flexibility for today's infrastructure.
Geeta MksCommunity Manager#IWork4Dell