Start a Conversation

Solved!

Go to Solution

September 22nd, 2022 23:00

Background Noisy view or Blury

I have nothing else to say, just my gpu is RTX 4000 and the pic will talk it self its like this most of the timeits like this most of the time

its like that the above most of the time

should be like thisshould be like this

March 12th, 2023 08:00

I Fixed it reinstalled windows from scratch and formatted my hard drive it looks like the windows wasn't installed correctly from the dell company and I found out that I had an issue with sound system too now proceeding to update to windows 11 and see if any other issue arise thanks to all who tried to help out.  

• 

25.1K Posts

September 22nd, 2022 23:00

Thank you! We have received the required details. We will work towards a resolution. In the meantime, you may also receive assistance or suggestions from the community members.

September 23rd, 2022 01:00

still under warranty but the support never helped me with anything every time I call for somthing they start with will you be back to uk, so I wanted to try the community for a change.

4 Operator

• 

1.1K Posts

Hello,

have you tried with a different cable / different video out port ?

Yes and even different display it happens with some apps not all like messenger, bravo browser, and more

4 Operator

• 

1.1K Posts

September 23rd, 2022 03:00

So let me recap : 

windows itself has no image issues, but some programs do. And I imagine the applications showing the graphic issue use more the gpu and its ram.

Feels an hw issue of the gpu. Maybe try this

https://www.ocbase.com/

can stress test the gpu and also analyze the gpu ram for hw issues

September 24th, 2022 00:00

thanks a lot its great app but found no error

• 

25.1K Posts

September 24th, 2022 00:00

Thank you for messaging us. To ensure the privacy of your information, we recommend that you continue chatting with us through direct message. We apologize for the inconvenience.

No Events found!