Printers

Last reply by 05-19-2022 Unsolved
Start a Discussion
1 Copper
1 Copper

Dell c1760nw laser printer won't print images

Hi all. I have a Dell c1760nw, which for some reason won't print images. I don't try to print images often, and when I do, I don't need them to be high quality. However, I just need something to actually print.
The printer has generally been working fine and printing at a pretty high quality, but for whatever reason, the spots where the images would be on the page are completely blank. I know it's done this for at least a few months, but it definitely worked at some point. Also, it has no problem with color text.

I recently installed drivers and firmware to no avail. I have not been using the software suite because of annoying popups, but maybe that's the answer?

I'm running Windows 10 64-bit.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you!

<Signature removed. TOS64>

Replies (2)
2 Bronze
2 Bronze

I am also facing this issue while am purchase new dell printer .My friend suggest me for Buying this printer . But after then this printer irritate me.After some days  am asked my brother to fix this issue.Then he told me Unplug the printer power cable from  protector and wait at least 30 seconds and turn printer back on.

<Non-public info removed. TOS64>

Hello, We see you are looking for assistance. If you need our help, you can start a Private message with us and we will be happy to assist you.

Social Media Support

#IWork4Dell
Find your Service Tag

If still under warranty, click the "Get help now" icon on the right to start a live chat session. Currently only available in the USA.

Top Contributor
Latest Solutions