Start a Conversation

Unsolved

S

1 Message

January 16th, 2020 07:00

Dell c1760nw laser printer won't print images

Hi all. I have a Dell c1760nw, which for some reason won't print images. I don't try to print images often, and when I do, I don't need them to be high quality. However, I just need something to actually print.
The printer has generally been working fine and printing at a pretty high quality, but for whatever reason, the spots where the images would be on the page are completely blank. I know it's done this for at least a few months, but it definitely worked at some point. Also, it has no problem with color text.

I recently installed drivers and firmware to no avail. I have not been using the software suite because of annoying popups, but maybe that's the answer?

I'm running Windows 10 64-bit.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you!

4 Posts

May 19th, 2022 02:00

I am also facing this issue while am purchase new dell printer .My friend suggest me for Buying this printer . But after then this printer irritate me.After some days  am asked my brother to fix this issue.Then he told me Unplug the printer power cable from  protector and wait at least 30 seconds and turn printer back on.

• 

25K Posts

May 19th, 2022 02:00

Hello, We see you are looking for assistance. If you need our help, you can start a Private message with us and we will be happy to assist you.

162 Posts

August 30th, 2022 00:00

Ways to fix-

When connected by a USB cable, reseat both ends of the cable going from the computer to the printer.

Restart the computer.

Turn the printer off.

Unplug the printer power cable from the AC outlet or surge protector and wait at least 30 seconds.

Plug the printer power cable back into the AC outlet or surge protector.

Turn the printer back on.

Print a test page.
(For instructions on how to print a test page from Windows, click the link below that corresponds to the Operating System that is installed on the computer.)

(When the page prints successfully, no further actions are required.)

Ensure that the wanted printer is set as the default printer.
Press and hold the Windows key SLN179190_en_US__2iC_Windows_Key_BD_v4 and then press the r key.
In the Run box type, shell:PrintersFolder and then touch or click OK.

NOTE: When Set as the default printer in not an option, it usually means that the printer is already set as the default printer and usually has a checkmark next to it.
For networked printers (connected by a wireless or wired network and not a USB cable), ensure that the computer is on the network, and the printer portal settings and IP address are correct. (For instructions on how to ensure that the computer is on the network and the printer portal settings and IP address are correct, click the link below that corresponds to the Operating System that is installed on the computer.)

Run the Printer troubleshooter to diagnose and automatically correct any printer spooler issues. For more information, see the Dell Knowledge Base article Clearing the Printer Spooler, Troubleshoot Printer Spooler Errors, and Removing Printers from Windows Registry.

Print a test page.
(For instructions on how to print a test page from Windows, click the link below that corresponds to the Operating System that is installed on the computer.)

(When the page prints successfully, no further actions are required.)

Perform a System Restore to a time when the printer was working.
For instructions on how to perform a System Restore, see one of the Dell Knowledge Base articles listed:
For Windows 10, Reset or reinstall Windows 10 on your Dell computer.
For Windows 7 and 8, How To Restore or Reinstall Microsoft Windows on a Dell Computer.
NOTE: When the printer still does not work successfully, go to step 13.

Uninstall and reinstall the driver for your printer, for more information see the Dell Knowledge Base article Getting Dell Printer Drivers, Software, User Guides and Firmware.

This may help you,

Rachel Gomez

No Events found!