Printers

Last reply by 05-23-2022 Unsolved
Start a Discussion
2 Bronze
2 Bronze

Epson ET Ecotank, Windows 7 drivers?

<You replied to a ten year old thread. Started your own thread. DELL-Admin>

Hey! My name is Jhony, and I work in the printing sector in Canada. For sublimation printing, I use an Epson ET Ecotank Printer. His drivers were not working when I connected to Windows 7, and my printer was shut off automatically. Please show me how to install the Epson printer driver for Windows 7.

Replies (8)
2 Bronze
2 Bronze

Not response about how to install window 7 driver in printer problem.

2 Bronze
2 Bronze

My driver installation problem has not received an answer.                         

Community Manager
Community Manager

This is the Dell printer Forum. Our Dell printers support page only list Dell printers. You should post your Epson printer issue on the Epson support page.

Social Media Support

#IWork4Dell
Find your Service Tag

2 Bronze
2 Bronze

@teresariley 

Go to printerflash for your problem.

2 Bronze
2 Bronze

Hello! I am Milton Ross, and I live in Canada.I have a dell thermal printer. When I connect with PC or Laptops his drivers were not working when I associated with Windows 10, and my printer was turned down naturally. If it's not too much trouble, tell me the best way to introduce the Epson printer driver for Windows 10.

2 Bronze
2 Bronze

In Windows, make sure your product is selected as the default printer and the correct port is shown in the printer properties. If you see any error message or your software does not install correctly in Windows, you may not have software installation privileges. Contact your System Administrator.  OR try it in this way

1- Go to Control Panel > Hardware and Sound > Device and Printers > Device Manager.
2- Click Print queues to view the drop-down list. Find your printer model on the list and then right-click on its icon.
3- Go to the computer's Control Panel and click on Devices and Printers.
4- Reinstall your printer's drivers.

2 Bronze
2 Bronze

Hey there!

Make sure your product is set as the printer software in Microsoft and that the correct port is displayed in the printer settings. You may not have software installation privileges if you receive an error message or your software fails to install effectively on Windows. Please speak with your system admin. Alternatively, try this approach.

To access Device Manager, go to Control Panel > Hardware and Sound > Device and Printers.
To see the drop-down list, click Print queues. Locate your printer model in the list and right-click on it.
Select Devices and Printers from the Control Panel of your computer.
Reinstall the drivers for your printer.

Thanks

2 Bronze
2 Bronze

Hey there!

Make sure your product is set as the printer software in Microsoft and that the correct port is displayed in the printer settings..You may not have software installation privileges if you receive an error message or your software fails to install effectively on Windows. Please speak with your system admin. Alternatively, try this approach.

To access Device Manager, go to Control Panel > Hardware and Sound > Device and Printers.
To see the drop-down list, click Print queues. Locate your printer model in the list and right-click on it.
Select Devices and Printers from the Control Panel of your computer.
Reinstall the drivers for your printer.

Thanks

Top Contributor
Latest Solutions