Productivity Software

Last reply by 11-06-2022 Solved
Start a Discussion
2 Bronze
2 Bronze

Cannot Login to Dell Digital Locker to download software

I made a software purchase last weekend. I've been trying all afternoon to download and install. I'm logged into the Dell site. When I go the Digital Locker page, I click on Sign In and instead of getting fields to enter my name and password, the page instead just refreshes. I'm never given an opportunity to actually login. I've tried 2 different browsers and even attempted again on a different computer, all with the same results. I'd really like to download what I've purchased, but can't even find any links to provide support in this area.

Replies (29)
2 Bronze
2 Bronze

i'm having the same problem. anyone have a solution?

2 Bronze
2 Bronze

Also having the same problem.  I'm any help welcome.

2 Bronze
2 Bronze

So after more than one month I am still having the same issue. Guess Dell doesn't care since they have already got their money, And users not getting their license or gift card doesn't affect their revenue.

2 Bronze
2 Bronze

I've been trying to log in all week only to be met with the same problem. At least I know I'm not alone now. 

Community Manager

All users should click the DELL-Cares username. On the right click, "Send this user a private message". Provide to them your private Dell Service Tag, Order number, Customer number, etc. Or you may click the "Get help now" on the right to Chat with Dell agents.

* Open Google Chrome, Edge, or Internet Explorer browser
* Go to Dell.com and sign into your Dell purchasing account. You should see your name on the upper right
* Go to Dell Digital Locker and click Sign In. What happens?

If still under warranty, click the "Get help now" icon on the right to start a live chat session.
Find your Service Tag

Community Manager

Reminder = You must sign in using the original email address used at the time of purchase. This is the same email address where you received the notice your product was fulfilled. Using any other email address will cause the issue.

How to Troubleshoot Dell Digital Delivery

If still under warranty, click the "Get help now" icon on the right to start a live chat session.
Find your Service Tag

2 Bronze
2 Bronze

I'm having the same issue.  And can't find anywhere to get a solution.

2 Bronze
2 Bronze

I have the exact issue today

2 Bronze
2 Bronze

I am having the same problem - a little irritated 

2 Bronze
2 Bronze

Has anyone gotten any successful support for this? I was on a remote session for upwards of an hour with Dell Support, and they were going in the same circles I was in trying to get access to the digital locker. I'm more than a little irritated, as this was advertised to be a seamless process. Upon purchasing, and receiving my laptop, there was very little direction in how to go about even accessing purchased software product keys to begin with. 

Dell Support wound up leading me directly to microsoft, and trying to get their support to help me. i've gotten no where. 

Can someone from Dell Support help me access my purchase? or should i dispute the charge on my credit card?

Latest Solutions
Top Contributor