Start a Conversation

Solved!

Go to Solution

May 7th, 2022 13:00

Cannot Login to Dell Digital Locker to download software

I made a software purchase last weekend. I've been trying all afternoon to download and install. I'm logged into the Dell site. When I go the Digital Locker page, I click on Sign In and instead of getting fields to enter my name and password, the page instead just refreshes. I'm never given an opportunity to actually login. I've tried 2 different browsers and even attempted again on a different computer, all with the same results. I'd really like to download what I've purchased, but can't even find any links to provide support in this area.

Community Manager

• 

54.2K Posts

June 30th, 2022 08:00

All users should click the DELL-Cares username. On the right click, "Send this user a private message". Provide to them your private Dell Service Tag, Order number, Customer number, etc. Or you may click the "Get help now" on the right to Chat with Dell agents.

* Open Google Chrome, Edge, or Internet Explorer browser
* Go to Dell.com and sign into your Dell purchasing account. You should see your name on the upper right
* Go to Dell Digital Locker and click Sign In. What happens?

1 Message

August 6th, 2022 10:00

I'm having the same issue.  And can't find anywhere to get a solution.

1 Message

August 6th, 2022 22:00

I have the exact issue today

1 Message

October 1st, 2022 13:00

I am having the same problem - a little irritated 

1 Message

October 1st, 2022 14:00

Has anyone gotten any successful support for this? I was on a remote session for upwards of an hour with Dell Support, and they were going in the same circles I was in trying to get access to the digital locker. I'm more than a little irritated, as this was advertised to be a seamless process. Upon purchasing, and receiving my laptop, there was very little direction in how to go about even accessing purchased software product keys to begin with. 

Dell Support wound up leading me directly to microsoft, and trying to get their support to help me. i've gotten no where. 

Can someone from Dell Support help me access my purchase? or should i dispute the charge on my credit card?

1 Message

October 1st, 2022 17:00

Also having this problem. It is now October.

1 Message

October 2nd, 2022 10:00

When I do this, it goes right back to the screen to log in

1 Message

October 2nd, 2022 11:00

I have the same issue. It's been 5 months since it was first reported. Is it ever going to be resolved? I can no longer have access to some of my digital items that I bought.

2 Posts

October 2nd, 2022 12:00

also not working for me. just refreshes back to login page

Community Manager

• 

2.2K Posts

October 7th, 2022 13:00

If anyone is still having trouble with logging in, please let me know.

November 5th, 2022 10:00

Recently start using Dell Digital Locker but unfortunately facing technical error during installation. Want to take help of technical expert to Login Dell Digital Locker.

1 Message

November 5th, 2022 15:00

Currently having this issue. I purchased a 1 month xbox subscription a few months ago, but have yet to retreive it. But I also purchased an adobe product today, and it is also not letting me log in. Just keeps refreshing the sign in screen.

1 Message

November 6th, 2022 08:00

DUH - This seems to be a major issue with your website. Telling people to try later is redic.

1 Message

November 6th, 2022 09:00

Cannot login. Clicking the Sign In button just refreshes the page, regardless of browser used.

No Events found!