Productivity Software

Last reply by 11-06-2022 Solved
Start a Discussion
2 Bronze
2 Bronze

Cannot Login to Dell Digital Locker to download software

I made a software purchase last weekend. I've been trying all afternoon to download and install. I'm logged into the Dell site. When I go the Digital Locker page, I click on Sign In and instead of getting fields to enter my name and password, the page instead just refreshes. I'm never given an opportunity to actually login. I've tried 2 different browsers and even attempted again on a different computer, all with the same results. I'd really like to download what I've purchased, but can't even find any links to provide support in this area.

Replies (29)
2 Bronze
2 Bronze

Also having this problem. It is now October.

When I do this, it goes right back to the screen to log in

2 Bronze
2 Bronze

I have the same issue. It's been 5 months since it was first reported. Is it ever going to be resolved? I can no longer have access to some of my digital items that I bought.

2 Bronze
2 Bronze

also not working for me. just refreshes back to login page

2 Bronze
2 Bronze

for anyone who cares - i think it was a dell site problem and resolved itself after 1-2 days.

Community Manager

If anyone is still having trouble with logging in, please let me know.

If still under warranty, click the "Get help now" icon on the right to start a live chat session.
Find your Service Tag

2 Bronze
2 Bronze

Recently start using Dell Digital Locker but unfortunately facing technical error during installation. Want to take help of technical expert to Login Dell Digital Locker.

Currently having this issue. I purchased a 1 month xbox subscription a few months ago, but have yet to retreive it. But I also purchased an adobe product today, and it is also not letting me log in. Just keeps refreshing the sign in screen.

DUH - This seems to be a major issue with your website. Telling people to try later is redic.

Cannot login. Clicking the Sign In button just refreshes the page, regardless of browser used.

Latest Solutions
Top Contributor