Start a Conversation

Unsolved

H

3 Posts

August 16th, 2022 03:00

IDRAC not connecting

IDRAC not connecting

Hi - we have a few of our IDRACS that I can access but the servers arent seeing them

Dell have said its our job to fix as we can access them - bot the most helpful....dos anybody have ay idea where to start please

Thanks

Chris

• 

8.4K Posts

August 16th, 2022 08:00

Havenlad,

I am not sure I follow what you mean by "few of our IDRACS that I can access but the servers arent seeing them". Would you confirm a few things for me?

What model servers are being affected?

Are there any errors or alerts you see, if so what are they specifically?

Have you tried powering down the server, pulling the power cords, and holding the power button to drain the flea power, then reinstall the power cables and wait 2 minutes before powering the server?

Do you have any screenshots you care share to help clarify the issue you are seeing?

Lastly, are the servers up to date on BIOS, iDrac, and controllers?

Let me know what you see.

3 Posts

September 7th, 2022 00:00

Thanks for the reply.  We have had a powerdown of the whole estate recently for the updates.  Everything is now up to date - inc BIOS. I'll get som screenshots

• 

2.1K Posts

September 7th, 2022 02:00

Hi, thanks for updating the thread. I've read your first post but I'm not sure what exact issue you are encountering. Please describe your iDRAC issue again. Waiting for the screenshots for clarification of the issue.

3 Posts

September 12th, 2022 04:00

Does this help with diagnostics?

4 Operator

• 

2.7K Posts

September 12th, 2022 04:00

Hello..

Sorry, it seems the image has not being attached correctly. Please, can you try again?

Regards.

No Events found!