Start a Conversation

Unsolved

M

3 Posts

July 29th, 2022 01:00

SCG v5.10 to 5.12

Will an inplace upgrade by offered in 5.10 to upgrade to 5.12 or do i have to download the ovf and deploy 5.12 that way?

• 

8.4K Posts

July 29th, 2022 06:00

Mcctech,

About the start of August, customers using Secure Connect Gateway 5.x version can conduct an in-place upgrade to v5.12.

I would recommend that you recheck in the appliance for upgrade next week.

Let me know if this helps.

1 Message

August 10th, 2022 14:00

I received a notice from my 5.10 gateways that 5.12 was available, but when I click the "Download Now" button from any gateway, it works at it for a moment, then comes back with an error 'We couldn't finish downloading your gateway update. Check your network connection and try again.'

Unless someone here has an idea I will open a support chat when I get a moment and see if they can walk me through the upgrade.

2 Posts

August 21st, 2022 09:00

Hey @StorageNerd was Dell able to solve this for you? There are a lot of us having this issue. I've tried multiple reboots of my 3 SCG instances at different sites and clicked on Update now so many times I've lost count. It's easily 40-50 on each. One of our instances did finally update with no change to anything on our side. This is like playing a slot machine and hoping to win. Not acceptable from Dell.

• 

3.4K Posts

September 7th, 2022 01:00

Hello,

please can you reboot the gateway server and please try the upgrade again. Kindly let us know if you face any issues.

Thanks

1 Rookie

• 

7 Posts

September 7th, 2022 01:00

We have the same issue. 

"Der Download Ihres Gateway-Updates konnte nicht abgeschlossen werden. Überprüfen Sie Ihre Netzwerkverbindung und versuchen Sie es erneut."

No Events found!