Start a Conversation

Unsolved

L

6 Posts

December 7th, 2021 15:00

Dell Mobile Wireless Mouse – MS3320W doesn't work after few months

I bought a Dell Mobile Wireless Mouse – MS3320W and it quickly stopped working after a few months. I contacted the dell support and they initiated a service request < Private Service request number removed.TOS73> and nothing happened afterwards. I never received the replacement. And I didn't have time to follow up everyday so I gave up.

Screen Shot 2021-12-07 at 17.54.08.png

I tried with 4 different computers, none of them could connect to this mouse, and they can connect to other mice. So I think the mouse was dead and stopped using it, I left it in the drawer ever since.

I just realized this mouse has dual connectivity today. I tried the bluetooth connection, and it worked! I tried again by connecting with the receiver, didn't work again. So I guess it's just the receiver that has an issue with all the computers, does it mean I can just buy a replacement receiver and it would resurrect the mouse?

1 Message

July 22nd, 2022 04:00

I have trouble too with wireless mouse, same model. I was impress with long life battery, as advertised.. However in the reality the battery get depleted in a month. It was mentioned in invoice it has 3 years warranty, but not sure if we as user can get replacement.

No Events found!