Start a Conversation

Solved!

Go to Solution

September 25th, 2022 09:00

support assist

Support assist is basically useless. Had to delete it from system, then reinstall it and it worked. Try it again a week or so later and it just won't work. delete from system, works ok....Then around we go. This has been an ongoing problem since I purchased this Dell computer. No use contacting Dell. There appears to be no solution other than, well,  when it hangs up and tells you to restart the computer which doesn't help. 

Does ANYONE at Dell have ANY idea why this happens? From what I've read this is ongoing for everyone. Very poor service, indeed.

1 Rookie

• 

384 Posts

September 26th, 2022 05:00

Your very much welcome!

We are beginning to see a encrease in reports about this exact problem. So hopefully dell will take notice and responsibility.

1 Rookie

• 

384 Posts

September 25th, 2022 09:00

This is a known problem that several are having. My advice is to leave SA and let it automatically update when dell have manage to solve this problem. When that happens it should automatically update in the background. When that happens is yet to see. Don't hold your breath.

September 25th, 2022 15:00

Thanks for quick reply. Shouldn't say this but nice to see I'm not alone....Thought it might be me.

No Events found!