Start a Conversation

Unsolved

1 Rookie

• 

74 Posts

August 2nd, 2022 07:00

Video Demonstration: Collecting VxRail logs using the VxRail API PowerShell Modules

This demonstration discusses downloading, installing, and using Cmdlets from the VxRail API PowerShell Modules to collect logs. This is part of a series of demonstrations showing the varying methods available for VxRail log collection.

Demonstration duration: 10 minutes 39 seconds.

Demonstration location: The video demonstration is an MP4 file attached to the bottom of this article.

Resources covered in demonstration:

The Dell Support site is used to download the VxRail API PowerShell Modules. You must login with your Dell Support account to download the modules: https://www.dell.com/support/home/en-us/product-support/product/vxrail-appliance-series/drivers

Commands executed during the demonstration:

DellRobertH_0-1659452113108.png

Want to know more about the VxRail API PowerShell Modules? Checkout the FREE Tech Exchange - Automation with VxRail API course (ID: ESMDXD03830)

Want to know more about the VxRail Automation including the VxRail API PowerShell Modules in more depth? Checkout the Automation with VxRail - Instructor Session course (ID: ESXPVXRAILS001)

Want to know more about VxRail Administration in general? Checkout the VxRail Administration course (ID: ES124CPX00078)

Find this article interesting? Subscribe to the VxRail Education Community to receive Email or RSS updates.

Can’t get enough of my insufferable posts? Subscribe to VxRail Discussions!

Think I’m doing a borderline acceptable job? Kudos maybe in order!

Feel like commiserating, gimme a Me too!

Reply to add a compelling comment!

#NeedlessVxRailVerbosity

1 Attachment

No Responses!
No Events found!