Start a Conversation

Unsolved

JM

3 Posts

May 7th, 2022 21:00

Windows Update: We couldn't complete the updates

Cant update since 1000 years!.PNGIt has been 20 over times.

Pls help, Mr Billion Dollar DELL company. You guys sell ten of thousand a piece hardware to users, this simple things also youy guys can't figure out and roll out update to users in the smoothest, non-disruptive way ??? And you claim ur product all powerful, less disruptive less burden, automatic , orchestrated?!?!

Hallo you guys are soo 0% near to what ever u claim!

At the end I decided not to update: Disable Windows update: Now that Microsoft Windows also couldnt bother anymore. By, hook by crook WANT to install this update. What a genius we have in Microsoft.

• 

25.1K Posts

May 7th, 2022 21:00

Hello, I see you are looking for technical assistance. If you need our help, you can start a private message with us and we will be happy to assist you.

5 Practitioner

• 

2.4K Posts

May 11th, 2022 17:00

Dell doesn't release that update, its from Microsoft windows. Successful installation depends on various factors. Its successful installation depends on various factors

I agree with one point though, that Microsoft is being pushhhhhhhy for their updates after windows 10, a user has a very little control over it. 

Check in update history and make a note of the update KB number which is failing.   

Now run Microsoft's show/hide update troubleshooter and block the update which is failing. Now windows won't recommend that KB any more and rest of the updates will get in 

162 Posts

August 18th, 2022 02:00

If you get an error code while downloading and installing Windows updates, the Update Troubleshooter can help resolve the problem.

Select Start > Settings > System > Troubleshoot > Other troubleshooters. Next, under Most frequent, select Windows Update > Run.

When the troubleshooter is finished running, it's a good idea to restart your device.

Next, check for new updates. Select Start > Settings > Windows Update > Check for updates and then install any available updates.

Regards,

Rachel Gomez

No Events found!