Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

March 22nd, 2017 07:00

Precision T3610 spontaneously rebooting

Hoping to find some help here. We have two T3610 systems that were recently upgraded to Win10 Anniversary edition. Both are experiencing spontaneous reboots with no apparent pattern or cause. There is not warning, the screen goes black and they reboot. I have updated the video driver, BIOS, chipset and firmware. Windows Update is set to reboot only late in the evening. One was a clean install of Win10 and the other a standard upgrade. I did contact tech support but was told (rather rudely!) that since we upgraded to Win10 they could not help me as this falls outside of our basic warranty. Was wondering if anyone else has run into this problem. Thanks!

June 27th, 2020 11:00

I'm experiencing the same phenomenon, random restarts/reboots.  I've ruled out overheating as the CPU, graphic card and storage seem to operate between 32o-40oC.  Web searches seem to suggest a bad or failing power supply.   Any troubleshooting or testing suggestions to help diagnosis the issue?  Nothing telling in the Event Viewer logs.

1 Message

February 10th, 2022 07:00

Same Problem - random reboot with Windows 10 Pro on  T3610.    I have run all diagnostics and upgraded all drivers.  I'm now self-employed and cannot tolerate reboots during a client video conference.  I would just like to know before I upgrade. 

3 Posts

November 29th, 2022 08:00

Same Problem - random reboot with Windows 10 Pro 2022 H2 on  T3610. Very sad.

3 Posts

November 29th, 2022 19:00

My T3610 shutdowned when I cliked on Google chrome or Youtube Icon/ Shortcuts.. Changed Memory sticks, Video card K600, rolled back windows 10 pro (2022=> go  to earlier Windows 10 2022 , reinstall Google chrome) I do not know the issue is hardwares or OS or softwares!  but It stays on for five hours with no reboots .I am holding my breath.

No Events found!