Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

S2

July 28th, 2015 06:00

Dragging not working on iOS App

Dragging not working on iOS App

Hi

Does anybody know what to do if dragging with the cursor doesn't work? The mouse pointer and mouse icon actually change while holding down the cursor, so it seems the app recoginzes it, but it wont work (well, a finder window for instance will move about 2 pixels, but that's it).

PocketCloud App is version 3.0.126, I'm manually connected to a Mac with OS X 10.9.4 via VNC (in my own WiFi), iOS is up to date. I haven't used the app in a while, but I'm sure dragging worked without a problem about half a year ago.

any advice?

thanks, salve

103 Posts

This is a known issue with PocketCloud version 3.0.126 with VNC connections to Apple and Windows computers. Our engineers are aware of it and are currently working on a solution.

1 Message

I am also using PocketCloud App version 3.0.126 that works fine on iOS but I also want to know more about iOS8 so I have decided to attend most upcoming webinar on iOS8. I hope you will also take interest in this webinar. http://www.openxcell.com/webinar.html

1 Message

Actually, I have the same problem and I'm still waiting for the solution...

ipad application development

1 Message

February 25th, 2016 23:00

Do we have solution for this problem. I am also facing the same problem and waiting for the response on this thread.

560 Posts

February 26th, 2016 09:00

Charles,

Sorry but PocketCloud has been discontinued and is no longer supported.

July 28th, 2021 01:00

And that’s not a bad thing—PocketCloud is a great, amazingly capable thin-client application, but what’s most notable about PocketCloud has more to do with the benefits of the iPad’s larger screen than any changes to the app itself. The iPad’s expanded screen real estate makes it possible to use your PocketCloud for extended periods of time and real work.

August 1st, 2021 08:00

Thats really true

April 1st, 2022 12:00

Hey! I apologize for posting such an outdated topic. I came across it while looking for a solution to a similar problem. Could you tell me if these decisions are relevant at the moment?

April 6th, 2022 23:00

I put my hand in writing the article. Here is it excerpt: "

Such coders can make HTML5-based applications with explicit functionalities expected by your association, conveying mechanized and custom-made arrangements. UI5 designers can make a straightforward, natural UI that will be advantageous for every one of your workers. Moreover, you can demand custom arrangements variation for various clients or offices, for them to get to chip away at the errands rapidly and without any problem.

Additionally, a UI5/Fiori software engineer can assemble applications that can be utilized on various gadgets, from work areas to cell phones and tablets. Since Fiori considers current UI item arrangements, it's feasible to switch gadgets without an issue and keep chipping away at errands underway from anyplace"

1 Message

May 6th, 2022 12:00

I think it's an update. So you need a flashing or rollback to the previous OS

346 Posts

May 15th, 2023 02:00

The version of iOS you're using might have an underlying issue that causes the drag and drop feature to malfunction. In this case, you can try updating your device to the latest version to patch issues. Here's what you need to do: Open the Settings app on your iOS device.

No Events found!