Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

December 9th, 2015 21:00

PocketCloud Connectivity Issues

Hey Tech Gurus.  Every time I open the PocketCloud App on my iPhone or iPad, I am asked to enter my credentials and for about one minute the App works then it ceases to function with this message: " We are unable to create your PocketCloud Account due to network or connectivity issues.  Please try again later."  The only change is I have switched ISPs.  As I use Gmail for PocketCloud and all my other remote access Apps (Plex, EyeTV and TeamViewer) are functioning, I see no reason why PocketCloud is doing this?  Any advice welcomed.

1 Message

December 20th, 2015 23:00

I am also having this problem, but I didn't change ISP's.

2 Posts

December 21st, 2015 02:00

I came to the conclusion as Dell Wyse no longer support this App that it won't function properly with the latest version of OS X El Capitan.   PocketCloud however can be set up under, 'Advanced Users', VNC so it will function locally only.  PocketCloud was the best App for remote access when it was working.

560 Posts

January 4th, 2016 08:00

PockectCloud was discontinued back at the end of 2014 and all services and the infrastructure was shutdown in the middle of 2015.

Support for PocketCloud is no longer available.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

346 Posts

July 3rd, 2023 00:00

PocketCloud was a remote desktop application developed by Wyse Technology. However, it appears that PocketCloud is no longer available in the Apple App Store. It's possible that the app has been discontinued or removed from the App Store for various reasons, such as changes in ownership, updates, or compatibility issues.

If you are specifically looking for a remote desktop application for your Apple device, you can explore other alternatives available in the App Store. Some popular remote desktop apps for iOS include Microsoft Remote Desktop, TeamViewer, AnyDesk, and Splashtop. These apps allow you to access and control your desktop or remote computers from your iPhone or iPad.

No Events found!