Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

MV

July 8th, 2015 06:00

Question How can i install os on wyse v90? Need help!

Question Question How can i install os on wyse v90? Need help!

Hello.
I have an WYSE v90 thin client which originally had Win XPe on it.
Unfortunately the os was destroyed.

So how can I get a new OS on?? Nothing works. Win XPe I cant find anywhere, install XP does not work. So the thin client is completely useless now.

What can I do? Please s.o. help me 

9 Posts

Nevermind, I got them talking now after upgrading the HAgent the hard way.

96 Posts

Go to www.wyse.com.downloads and under the "RETIRED" section you will find the image for the V90. In the same Retired section you will also find WSI which is required to image the device. Good luck.

2 Posts

Wow, thanks for this reply!! That's some helpful link. I'll try it with the image there. Thanks very much!

But what do you mean with WSI? Sorry, I never heard of it 

9 Posts

I also have a V90 I'd like to update and configure. I've downloaded Wyse Device manager 4.9.1 and would like to use that instead of WSI. Is that possible with this device?

96 Posts

July 8th, 2015 07:00

WSI stands for Wyse Simple Imager and can be found in the same website, just further down the list.

1 Message

July 8th, 2015 07:00

At first you remove your previous software then you install your new software.

Super app to download movies on android

1 Message

November 18th, 2019 13:00

Hello, sorry for opening this topic 4 years after.. i have more or less the same problem. I deleted by mistake the os of the my Wyse v90 because I stayed 5 second on the switch "on/off". Is it possible to erase my mistake and come back to the previous os ?

I can't find the os XPe on the web and my serial number is not recognized on dell website...

Thank you for your answer.

Ps : sorry for my English

38 Posts

March 2nd, 2021 09:00

Your best bet at this point will be to purchase another unit that is fully functional. I'm sure someone out there has the images but you'll have to track them down with a lot of Internet searches.
No Events found!