XPS

Last reply by 06-28-2022 Unsolved
Start a Discussion
2 Bronze
2 Bronze

Dell Mobile Connect not working after upgrade to Windows 11

I have an XPS 13 - 9310. The Dell mobile connect application was working under Windows 10 and stopped working after I updated to Windows 11. I have checked the Microsoft store to ensure that I have the latest version on my XPS and the Apple app store to ensure I have the newest app on my iPhone. I downloaded a Dell driver for mobile connect as well.

The message that I get from my iPhone

willckho_0-1656360510663.png

I was hoping that someone could help me with the issue. I appreciate any help you can provide.

Replies (2)
4 Ruthenium

https://www.dell.com/support/kbdoc/en-us/000199082/dell-mobile-connect-and-alienware-mobile-connect-...

Software being discontinued, so I think they are no longer providing updates for it to work newer Operating systems. Switch to Microsoft's my phone. 

We tried reaching you on a private message asking for the Service Tag number to ascertain the warranty but did not receive a response. Please feel free to reply to the private message whenever you are available.

Social Media Support

#IWork4Dell
Find your Service Tag

If still under warranty, click the "Get help now" icon on the right to start a live chat session. Currently only available in the USA.

Latest Solutions
Top Contributor