Start a Conversation

Unsolved

A

2 Posts

May 16th, 2022 03:00

XPS 15 7000 Series-7590 won't start

Hi. 

My laptop XPS 15 7000 Series-7590 do not boot up. 

Before the issue then the XPS 15 7000 Series-7590 stop sometimes and also hard issue to light up. 

After one reboot didn't boot up again. 

Try to unplug battery and worked twice but not that do not help. 

Any idea? 

• 

25K Posts

May 16th, 2022 03:00

Hello, I see you are looking for technical assistance. If you need our help, you can start a private message with us and we will be happy to assist you.

2 Posts

May 16th, 2022 08:00

I have the same problem with my Dell XPS 15 7590

my laptop closed instantly while working on the battery and never came back.
There was a bios update in the windows 11 update.
The guarantee expired two months ago. I opened and paid the service request 6 days ago.

My laptop still hasn't been collected. 

2 Posts

May 16th, 2022 11:00

Hi,

Before sending away my Computer will I do a backup of my SSD disk.

Just bought and can access my SSD disk from one other computer.

Data is more important than my Laptop

ICY BOX SSD M.2 NVMe-kapsling, USB 3.1 (Gen2, 10 Gbit/s), kylsystem, USB-C, USB-A, PCIe M-Key, aluminium 

3 Posts

October 8th, 2022 11:00

I had a similar problem with my Dell XPS 15 7590. My laptop died on me randomly. I was certain that it couldn't be a board issue since I wasn't using it for heavy tasks and gaming to cause overheating issues and then fry the board. I opened it up and messed around a bit, and here's how I fixed it.

1. I unscrewed the back panel and removed the battery connector.

2. Disassembled the motherboard with care in order to access the CMOS battery. I unplugged the CMOS battery and waited a few minutes.

3. For about 20 seconds, I pressed the power button to drain the excess power.

4. I reconnected the CMOS battery but not the laptop battery just yet.

5. With the laptop battery still disconnected but the CMOS battery in place, I plugged in the laptop charger and waited a few seconds.

6. Finally, plugged in the laptop battery with the laptop charger still connected. I unplugged the charger and then pressed the power button.

It then spun back to life, and it was beautiful. It may have been a lucky victory but whatever works ehyy.

No Events found!