Start a Conversation

Unsolved

D

2 Posts

March 29th, 2022 04:00

xps 9310 windows 11 audio issue

Hi

After install windows 11 i have the problem with audio:

Each application that use audio the start is slow (teams,youtube ecc...) moreover when i try to change volume on taskbar the audio is blocked a lot of seconds

Thanks

• 

25K Posts

March 29th, 2022 22:00

We tried reaching you on a private message asking for the Service Tag number to ascertain the warranty but did not receive a response. Please feel free to reply to the private message whenever you are available.

• 

25K Posts

March 30th, 2022 06:00

Thank you! We have received the required details. We will work towards a resolution. In the meantime, you may also receive assistance or suggestions from the community members.

2 Posts

March 31st, 2022 06:00

nobody have the same problem?

• 

25K Posts

April 2nd, 2022 02:00

Paul here, 
Hope you are doing well.
This is a follow-up message to keep the case active, we want to be connected to you until everything is sorted to your satisfaction. I am personally looking into this case. Can we get a confirmation if you have been able to test the system?

• 

16.7K Posts

April 13th, 2022 11:00

derryone,

Our Agent called the number that you have on file and the person on the other end said that it was the wrong number and hung up.  Please reply to the private messages that the Dell Agents have sent to you in order to resolve the issue.

November 26th, 2022 14:00

I have the same exact issue.  I think I rolled a driver back once and that fixed it, but the issue must have come back after auto updates.  Has anyone found a public solution?

No Events found!