Increase performance and availability.
Automate maintenance, ensure optimal performance, and mitigate the risk of change.
Toad™ DBA Suite for Oracle is a comprehensive set of Oracle DBA tools that enable you to become more proactive. These Oracle administration tools automate maintenance, ensure optimal performance, and mitigate the risk of change. The suite helps you resolve issues before they impact production. And, since routine tasks are automated, you’re assured of accuracy as never before. You can also greatly reduce the risks associated with performance bottlenecks, database vulnerability, patches, upgrades, and more.
Benefit from these key features with Toad DBA Suite for Oracle
- Assures you of proper maintenance, performance, and change
- Helps you predict the impact of changes on production instances
- Enables you to maintain and manage schemas, including compare and sync
- Allows you to simulate the production environment by replaying database workload in development or on test databases
- Enables you to administer databases, including users, roles, infrastructure and utilities
- Facilitates management, synchronization, and deployment of schema changes
- Permits you to efficiently and accurately manage Oracle user accounts without using scripts
- Ensures you get the best-possible application performance by proactively identifying issues directly from running SQL statements, PL/SQL, or other source code and automating the SQL optimization process
- Allows you to schedule and perform database instance health and security checks
- Helps you deploy high-quality applications that meet your requirements and perform reliably in production
- Helps you reduce the risk of slow transaction response time and downtime
- Reduces your total cost of Oracle database ownership and decreases development cycles by resolving problems proactively
- Minimizes your administration costs by automating tasks and ensuring code accuracy and efficiency
- Includes eight hours of free, web-based training to help you take full advantage of Toad’s powerful functionality
1 GHz Processor (Spotlight requires 1.2 GHz processor)
924 MB RAM required, 1 GB recommended
Microsoft® Windows® XP, 2003, Vista®, 2008 and Windows 7 (32-bit and 64-bit)
Spotlight on Oracle®: Requires Windows 7 or Windows XP (Service Pack 1 or later)
Toad Data Modeler: Requires Windows 7
Toad for Data Analysts: Does not support Windows 2000, Windows 2003 (64-bit), DB2 connections on Windows XP (64-bit only)
Oracle 8i Client (Net 8)
Oracle 9 Client (Net 9)
Oracle 10 Client (Net 10) or Instant Client 10.
Oracle 11 Client (Net 11) or Instant Client 184.108.40.206.
Note: Only the 32-bit Oracle client is supported.
Oracle versions 8.0.6; 8.1.7; 9i; 9iR2; 10gR1; 10gR2; 11gR1, 11gR2
Dell Software SQL Optimizer for Oracle: Requires Oracle 8.1.7 or later
Spotlight on Oracle: Requires Oracle 220.127.116.11 or later and SQL*Net 2.3.4 or later
Toad for Data Analysts: Requires Oracle 9i or later
VGA monitor, 1024x768 resolution, small fonts (Spotlight requires 1280x1024 or larger)
Virtualization supportToad now supports the following cloud databases:
Oracle on Amazon EC2 as well as the following virtualized environments:
Application: Citrix® support on Windows Server
Application: Citrix support on Windows Server® 2003 (Service Pack 2) using the MetaFrame Presentation Server 4.0 and Citrix Presentation Server Clients 10.2
Desktop (VDI): Dell Software vWorkspace 7.0 on Windows
XP Professional 32-bit (Service Pack 2) Server: VMWare ESX Server 3.5 and VMWare
Server Console 1.0.10 on Windows Server 2003 (Server Pack 2)
Download printable materials to gain insight on how this product can help you simplify IT challenges.
Peruse webcasts and in-person activities near you to explore the technology behind this product.
Get the most from this product as you join your peers and Dell experts to access tools and learn best practices.