Essential Optimized Features
With features and form factors that extend well beyond "the basics", the OptiPlex 380 provides a flexible, cost-efficient solution for basic IT infrastructures.
- Form Factors That Fit: Choose the form factor that fits your organization's space and expandability needs: Mini Tower, Desktop or Small Form Factor.
- Multiple Configuration Options: Enhance productivity with configuration choices that include Intel® Core™2 Quad processors, DDR3 memory, discrete graphics and the Windows® 7 operating system, among other options.
- Easy Serviceability: Tool-less chassis design makes it easy to perform routine maintenance, while DirectDetect LEDs on the front of the chassis enable quick diagnosis of hardware issues.
Management Your Way
Designed to support organization-wide stability, the OptiPlex 380 can keep up with evolving technology needs while offering low total cost of ownership.
Basic Systems Management: Dell Client Manager allows IT to configure and update multiple desktops simultaneously while monitoring the health of key system components.
Globally Offered Configurations: IT can standardize OptiPlex desktops to a global configuration at time of purchase, making it easy to resolve issues and order replacement parts later.
OptiPlex Reliability: A 12-month targeted lifecycle and 2-month managed transition period make it easy to maintain organizational productivity while planning for future deployments. Additional service and support options can help extend a product's lifecycle.
Secure Computing Made Simple
From protection against hardware theft to basic data security, the OptiPlex 380 offers a range of security options to help safeguard your work.
- System Protection: Security features include a Kensington lock slot and optional chassis intrusion alerts to help identify breaches to the system chassis.
- Reliable Data Security: Help prevent data theft or tampering with features such as setup/BIOS password and USB panel enable/disable, and add optional Dell ProSupport* services to assist with hardware and data security issues.
- Flexible Computing Support: With support for On-Demand Desktop streaming (ODDS), IT administrators can help ensure data-center security and compliance without affecting end users' working habits.
Energy-Efficient Design, Environmental Responsibility
With its energy-efficient, environmentally conscious design, the OptiPlex 380 system reflects the potential benefits to your operations and your bottom line.
|Energy-Conscious Features: The OptiPlex 380 offers configurations with Dell Energy Smart power settings and optional high-efficiency power supplies. The Dell Client Energy Savings Calculator also lets you estimate energy usage for multiple customized OptiPlex systems.
|ENERGY STAR® Compliance: As an ENERGY STAR-compliant partner, Dell has designed select configurations of the OptiPlex 380 to comply with ENERGY STAR 5.0 standards for energy efficiency.
|High Environmental Standards: Select configurations of the OptiPlex 380 qualify for an EPEAT® Gold rating. Gold is the highest standard in the Electronic Product Environment Assessment Tool (EPEAT), a set of performance criteria for evaluating electronic products' environmental attributes in both public and private sectors.