FC4 Pass-Through-modul Til Dell-blades i M-serien
Integration af M-seriens bladeservere i din foretrukne FC-infrastruktur.
- 16x standardmæssige kobber og optiske SFP-transceivere på alle porte (16 interne forbindelser til blades, 16 eksterne uplinks til SAN)
Forhandler automatisk forbindelseshastigheder på 4/2/1 Gbps
LED-indikatorer for port- og systemstatus
LED-indikatorer for status pr. port: Linkstatus
LED-indikatorer for systemstatus: Systemstatus, strøm
Hot-swappable, understøtter udvidelse uden afbrydelse af server
Understøtter op til fire bladeswitchmoduler pr. M1000e-bladekabinet
- Integrates with any external SAN infrastructure
- 4 Gbit/sek. linjehastighed med bagudkompatibilitet til 2 og 1 Gbit/sek. linjehastighed
- Modulet er automatisk – enhver administration foregår via HBA-firmware eller eksterne switche
Bredde: 272,75 mm
Højde: 32,48 mm
Dybde: 307,24 mm
OverviewThe FC4 pass-through module provides investment protection for data centers with pre-existing networking infrastructures by providing a direct connection between the servers and the storage area network (SAN) without you worrying about interoperability issues.The module provides up to sixteen 4 Gb/s Fibre Channel connections with 1:1, non-switched connections between the server blade and the SAN. The module is hot-swappable and provides for high-availability failover when deployed in pairs within the server chassis.
Here are some of the FC4 pass-through module's features:
- Each port provides a dedicated connection for guaranteed bandwidth to each server port
- The pass-through, with 16 external ports in a single blade, provides the highest port density available in Dell's connectivity options
- Hot-plug capability and redundancy provide true high-availability for 24/7 data center operation
- Unmanaged design speed deployment is simple — eliminates configuration hassles
- Connection between SAN and server is transparent — eliminates interoperability issues with transparent, pass-through protocol
- Form-factor is compact and ultra-dense
- 4, 2 or 1 Gb/s Fibre Channel connectivity on each port to match existing server and SAN installation
- FC4 pass-through module can be installed in pairs for redundancy and high availability
- FC4 pass-through module has full-duplex bandwidth of up to 256 Gb/s
Alternative Fibre Channel Options for Dell BladesFor available products on Fibre Channel switches featuring management capabilities and cable aggregation benefits, click here.
Dell ProSupportFaster, more reliable support services designed to address the technology challenges you face today. This new support portfolio is focused on your needs, time demands and budgets.
Need professional support services that take care of both you and your employees’ IT needs 7x24? Choose Dell™ ProSupport™ to get access to a certified technician in two minutes or less.
Got an IT staff? Choose Dell ProSupport for IT and get tech-to-tech support with Fast-Track dispatch, along with 7x24 access to Dell-certified technicians.
Dell ProSupport for End Users
Designed for organizations with limited or no dedicated IT staff.
- 7x24 direct break-fix hardware support for your employees
- "How-to" support on popular software applications such as Norton™ AntiVirus, Microsoft® Office, Microsoft Small Business Server, Intuit® QuickBooks®, Adobe® Photoshop® and Adobe Acrobat®.
- Access to a certified technician in two minutes or less
Dell ProSupport for IT
- 7x24 Direct access to Dell expert centers
- Fast-track dispatch for Dell-certified technicians
- Escalation management through Dell's Global Command Centers
Next, add Same-day Response for faster resolution:
Same-day Response — Ideal for customers using their Dell systems for time-sensitive operations or critical business functions. A Dell-trained technician will arrive onsite within 4 hours after problem determination, depending on location, to help get your system back in operation as rapidly as possible.
Basic Hardware Warranty
- One year unit exchange limited hardware warranty supplemented with one year of Next Business Day part or unit hardware replacement
- 7-day/24-hour Telephone Technical Support for troubleshooting and diagnosis of Dell hardware
Customization and Set-Up
- Installation — Dell provides streamlined standard installation services so you can easily choose the specific package that quickly gets new systems into the workspace and old systems out.
- You can upgrade to three years of part or unit hardware replacement, with either same day, 4 Hours or Next Business Day response.